Punterslounge Sun Dreamteam.

dreamteam.jpg Ill limit this to 20 people. . Enter your team before 12noon on Saturday August 13 PM me with your Final team choice. Include your PL username and the team name list your players like this. Player team position value. Freidel BLA GK 3.5 1. Your team's value cannot exceed £40million. 2. You must pick no more than two players from any one Premiership side. 3. Your team must have one keeper, four defenders, three or four midfielders, and two or three forwards. The two mid-season Transfer Windows (October and January) allow you to ditch six duds (three in each window) and bring in fresh legs. If your team is hit by injuries or a player loses form or is struggling to even get a game, this is your opportunity to sort things out. Use it! Im hoping for a small prize but its TBC all rules and scoring are as the Sun states dont complain to me. check the rules and player info here. http://www.dreamteamfc.com/dtfc05i/servlet/OpenFSELogin
  1. Herp - Wild rovers(copy sent to AK and Paul Ross)
  2. Cowley Villian-Hampton Villans
  3. Billy Hills-BHFC
  4. Davidmphill-Red Star Llamas
  5. Mr I-Mouche Mouche
  6. Alexmac-Big Mac Attack
  7. gazabroad-Gazzas Goalscorers
  8. AK-All Hail King Cesc
  9. meatman-Beefy Utd
  10. paul ross-The PL Wanderers
  11. IIanitaylor-IIanitaylors lions
  12. peteg40-NEWTOWN SPORTS F.C
  13. Frisky-feeling frisky
  14. bedlam-Dog & Duck reserves
  15. DangerZone-punters utd
  16. Stereoman-O lucky man utd.
  17. Gotafancy-Gaffer GaFs Gaffs
  18. Winbet-winbet fc

Ill PM my team choice to Paulmo3 or frisky when ive picked it to avoid anyone suspecting me of editing my team during the season. Those names in RED are the teams selections I have got. If you have PM me your team but dont see your team /name in RED then let me know ASAP

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punterslounge Sun Dreamteam. "How to Score" rules: Players that appear in the official Dream Team list will only score points for Eligible Games. Qualifying rounds for the Champions League, InterToto Cup and UEFA Cup do not count. Three points will be awarded to a player given a mark of seven or more in Sunsport's individual ratings carried with Sunsport match reports which may be found in The Sun newspaper. Five bonus points will be awarded to each player that is awarded Sunsport's "Star Man" prize. Five points per goal will be awarded to each player for each goal that they score. If a player scores three or more goals in any one match, he will be awarded an additional five bonus points. A player who has been awarded points as described in this Paragraph 10 will retain those points regardless of whether a goal is attributed to another player at a later date. Any player that is subsequently awarded a goal will not receive the points retrospectively, nor will the original scorer lose points. Due to timing reasons, the decisions of the Premier Leagues “disputed goals panel” will not be taken into account. A goalkeeper or a defender who does not concede any goals will score five points. If a goalkeeper or a defender concedes one goal they will not score any points. For each additional goal that is conceded by a goalkeeper or a defender, that player will lose one point for each such goal. A midfielder whose team does not concede any goals scores two points. Midfielders are not penalised if their team concedes any goals. A goalkeeper who saves a penalty scores three points. A “save” is defined as a goal not being scored directly from the penalty spot (e.g. if the ball rebounds off a post that is still considered a save. Penalty save points will be awarded even if a goal is subsequently scored (e.g. from open play after the ball has bounced off the post). Players not picked for any reason score zero points for each game they miss. Any player who comes on as a substitute will be awarded points for a clean sheet or will be deducted points for conceding goals as if they had played for the full ninety minutes. Players substituted off also score or lose points in normal fashion regardless of how long they were on the pitch. Any player who is booked loses one point. Any player who is sent off for any reason loses three points. Any player that loses points for a booking or sending off will not have those points reinstated if the offence is rescinded on appeal or by any other means. Twenty bonus points will be awarded to the player or, in the event of a tie, the players who have scored the highest amount of individual points at the end of the Game. Any player transferred from one Premiership club to another Premiership club will continue to score points for the purposes of the Game. Any player transferred from one Premiership club to a non-Premiership club will have his points total frozen for that season until such time that he rejoins a Premiership club. These "How to Score" rules remain the same for games involving extra time. Accordingly, in order for a midfielder, goalkeeper or a defender to score points in a game involving extra time, the score must be 0-0 after extra time. Penalty shoot-outs do not count. Replays are counted as separate games which for the avoidance of doubt have their own points scoring potential..:ok

Re: Punterslounge Sun Dreamteam. The winner gets to spend a night out with Paul and Jeffers. 2nd place winner you get 2 nights:lol Im sorting out a little something. But like Billy said its just for fun. are you Jose or Paul Jewel.

Re: Punterslounge Sun Dreamteam.

Sounds a bit like Remington this' date=' but I liked my team so much, I entered it in the comp for real! :loon[/quote'] :lol youve no fcuking chance:lol Almunia goalkeeper and todrov striker :lol;)