JTW 1's previous results system

jtw1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Wish i could've seen that one - 2-0 down after 20 mins , level after 81 mins , 2 sent off for Sociedad in the 87th , then late winner for Real , 3-2 f-t:nana Starting Bank - 100pts Bets - 18 Strike Rate - 12/18 Non-lose bets - 13/18 Profit - 64.90 Yield - 36.05 % Current Bank - 164.90

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Dear friend it seems you have a nice system running & please just keep comming.:ok:notworthy And I have one little-big suggestion.Don't use asian handicap 0 or -0.5 because it returned your stake only once in 8 times.Just use straight 1x2 odds.:dudeI am not a greedy type of guy but it is seems that you could maximize your profit with that little change. If you're not lazy just go back and calculate your stats if you have used straight odds.And report to us all. So much from me for now. GL & Take Care.:hope

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Thanks JUSTANOTHERVICTIM , i had actually noticed this myself over the last few bets. The purpose of using the Asian H'caps was to try to minimise any losing games but as it turns out it has returned the stake only once as you rightly point out ! Does this mean the system is TOO good :D , probobly not and i think we have just hit a lucky streak. But just to see how things will work out i will keep the original plan as the main thread but will also keep track of any wins/losses using the straight fixed odds win. OFI 0-1 :eyes Starting Bank - 100pts Bets - 23 Strike Rate - 14/23 Non-lose Bets - 15/23 Profit - 48.70 Yield - 21.20% Current Bank - 148.70

Re: JTW 1's previous results system You aroused my curiosity , Justanothervictim , and after trawling through another site i post on, i found the straight win fixed odds for all my picks on this thread. LEVERKUSEN - 2.4 W.HAM -2.5 W.BROM -2.2 RENNES -2.5 BOLTON -2.25 K'LAUTERN -3.5 FULHAM -2.63 R.MALLORCA -2.63 AUXERRE -2.2 RKC -2.1 D.la CORUNA -2.2 OSASUNA -2.6 R.SOCIEDAD -2.58 NEWCASTLE -2.15 AUXERRE -1.91 If 10pts placed on each team , including the 8 losing bets not mentioned above, then the profit would be +133.50 pts So the current bank would be at +233.50 with the yield standing at 58%:dude Damn wish i hadn't done that , sooooo much profit :eek . Doubtless if we try that now it'll go pear-shaped:\

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Told you !! as soon as we change the results go against us :cry 1-1 GAZIANTEPSPOR. Think we'll just stick to the system for a while - COLCHESTER v CHESTERFIELD Home H2H - 5-0-1 Scores - 1-0,1-0,-,1-2,2-0,1-0,1-0. ODDS - 0,-0.5 @ 1.9 with bet 365. Fixed odds - 2.2 with Coral

Re: JTW 1's previous results system Oh I am so sorry it's all my fault.:o You should spank my butt.:spank You should have never listened to me.:unsure:cry Go as you started and keep track of fixed odds stuff. We should organise as soon as possible and back test this nice thing.And then we will see is it needed to use asians or not,and as the big picture does this system work or not(of course it works - big time).:ok GL & Take Care.:hope

Re: JTW 1's previous results system COLCHESTER 1-2 :cry BARI 1-1 :eyes K'LAUTERN v HAMBURG Home H2H - 7-1-0 Scores - 2-1,1-0,2-0,2-1,2-2,2-0,4-0,2-1. Stake 10 pts on 0 @ 2.35. ACADEMICA v G.VICENTE Home H2H - 3-0-0 {5-1-0 H/A} 2-0,2-1,2-1. Stake 10pts on 0,-0.5 @ 1.89 Betfair

Re: JTW 1's previous results system K'LAUTERN 0-3 :cry , ACADEMICA 2-0 :clap Starting Bank - 100 pts Bets - 27 Strike rate - 14 / 27 non lose bets - 15.5 / 27 Profit - 32.60 Yield - 12% :( Current Bank - 132.60 Reality striking big time :\

• 2 weeks later...

Re: JTW 1's previous results system RODA 2-1 :clap So with no loss from the SCHALKE match and losing half the stake on COLCHESTER the stats are - Starting Bank - 100pts Bets - 30 Strike Rate - 15/30 Non-lose bets - 17/30 Profit - 36.60 Yield - 12.20 % Current Bank - 136.60