Party Poker Referrals

brael

Took the plunge today and deposited some cash in a Party Poker account if only to take advantage of the bonus and being eligible for the next PL freeroll! :rollin If anyone wants me to use their e-mail address for a referral then let me know. Obviously, there's bonuses to be had for me referring newbies and vice versa. I'm :hope and hoping that this post isn't considered to be spam!! :o

Re: Party Poker Referrals Thanks GAF. I had been looking for that link when I downloaded the software a couple of weeks back but couldn't find it. Darn thing was probably staring me in the face!! Can anything be done retrospectively as I haven't used the link to get started at Party Poker? PS Glad I wasn't playing you at my Party Poker table tonite! Hit a straight on the flop with 5s2s!! I'd have probably needed the cash for my dentist bill!!

Re: Party Poker Referrals

Thanks GAF. I had been looking for that link when I downloaded the software a couple of weeks back but couldn't find it. Darn thing was probably staring me in the face!!!!
Maybe not - these links are pretty new......
Can anything be done retrospectively as I haven't used the link to get started at Party Poker?
Not sure - I'm new to this!! I'll get back to you ASAP on that....You've already made the deposit haven't you? If so, then I suspect not (and would be the same for putting someone elses referer code/username in I guess). Don't worry about it - just try and remember PL next time you sign up somewhere :ok (Don't tell the boss, but I didn't appreciate the significance of the links/referalls when I first arrived here, and signed up without using the PL link - or come to that any referall code!!)
PS Glad I wasn't playing you at my Party Poker table tonite! Hit a straight on the flop with 5s2s!! I'd have probably needed the cash for my dentist bill!!
Too darn right!!!! ;) Cheers mate.