Ladbrokes Cruise Ladders

GaF

Ladbrokes have a new ladders comp up - this one is for places on the ladbrokes cruise - so who wants to join Mr M? Cruise Qualification Ladder

poker_chips.jpgThe Cruise Qualifier Ladder is here. It is a series of sit and go tournaments that award a buy in to the next level instead of prize money. The winner of the final level receives a complete cruise package worth $11,000. We have made this ladder 5-handed so that levels will fill more quickly and you can get to the top faster. The 5-round system means that if you start from a $4+$0.40 buy-in you only need to beat 20 other players to win the $11,000 cruise package. Go to “Ladders†in the “STT†area of the lobby to begin your ladder campaign

Re: Ladbrokes Cruise Ladders I'd noticed them..... Is it the same deal as the treble chance ladders where you can use the tokens won from level 2 upwards to replay L2 if you so desire? This would give you the chance to accumulate tokens from the less experienced players in L2 and possibly skip L3 and L4.... provided you have the time to play a lot of L2's. Means that just one successful attempt that gets you to theoretical L3 can then be used as the base for improving your odds provided your standard is sufficently better than the general L2 competitors. Be nice if there was an exchange scheme between the tokens from various types of ladders.... Might be worth risking a few $4+0.40 dollars to see what happens.

Re: Ladbrokes Cruise Ladders Haven't tried it yet, but my guess is that it's the same structure. (regarding reusability of tokens). Unfortunately, you definitely can't transfer tokens (lol - I just tried.....:rollin ) - nice idea though.... The big difference is that there are only 5 people per table and only first place qualifies for next level......so my guess is that it will be tougher then "normal" ladders.......