Speedway World Cup : Race Off

v3.gifv6002.gifv10.gifv8.gifv6018.gif v4.gif
Poland 1.53 1.66 1.5 1.51.5 1.44
Denmark 4.33 2.87 4 43.75 4
Australia 4.33 5 5 55 5
Czech Republic 81 101 101 101 67 67
Poland have to be the bet here - unlucky in event 2, but still came close, and this time have the home advantage. Denmark are no value whatsoever, having lost to an inexperienced GB side in event 1. Czech Republic have no chance, while Australia have to be worth a cover bet. Poland 10pts @ 1.66 Australia 2.5pts @ 5.00

Re: Speedway World Cup : Race Off I know I`ve bigged up the Poles after Tuesday but I`m not touching them at that price. I agree dave, the Danes are no value whatsoever and I think i`ll be laying them tonight. I`m gonna go for the Aussies @ 5.00, definite value there imho. They did finish a point in front of Poland on Tuesday, both of them having played jokers. Looking back to Tuesday, Leigh Adams and Crump were quick throughout and Ryan Sullivan had a rotten start to the meeting but got on another bike and finished the meeting well. IMHO, all in all I think there`s a bit of improvement in the Aussies and they should be shorter than the Danes. It`s always a bit awkward when a team can progress without having to win a meeting, like tonight where the top 2 qualify for Saturdays final, but I see Poland and the Aussies arguing this one out between themselves Australia Poland Denmark Czech is how I see it going.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.