I Know The Score - PL League Comp?

Another free competition I thought we could get involved in. I went to the www.premierleague.com site , where we had our fantasy league last year, and their running another competition too. Basically ,each week, you predict the Premiership scores and get points awarded on how correct you are. Check it out and if we get enough interested we can get a mini league up and running.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I Know The Score - PL League Comp? ok I'm in the league. Here are the results from the first weekend of the prem, get betting accordingly

EvertonEVTN.gifspacer.gifMANU.gif>Man Utdspacer.gif 13/08 12:45
spacer.gif
spacer.gifAston VillaAVLA.gifspacer.gifBOLT.gif>Boltonspacer.gif 13/08 15:00
spacer.gif
spacer.gifFulhamFHAM.gifspacer.gifBIRM.gif>Birminghamspacer.gif 13/08 15:00
spacer.gif
spacer.gifMan CityMCTY.gifspacer.gifWROM.gif>West Bromspacer.gif 13/08 15:00
spacer.gif
spacer.gifPortsmouthPORT.gifspacer.gifTOTT.gif>Tottenhamspacer.gif 13/08 15:00
spacer.gif
spacer.gifSunderlandSLND.gifspacer.gifCLTN.gif>Charltonspacer.gif 13/08 15:00
spacer.gif
spacer.gifWest HamWHAM.gifspacer.gifBLAC.gif>Blackburnspacer.gif 13/08 15:00
spacer.gif
spacer.gifMiddlesbroMBRO.gifspacer.gifLVPL.gif>Liverpoolspacer.gif 13/08 17:15
spacer.gif
spacer.gifArsenalASNL.gifspacer.gifNEWC.gif>Newcastlespacer.gif 14/08 13:30
spacer.gif
spacer.gifWiganWIGN.gifspacer.gifCHEL.gif>Chelseaspacer.gif 14/08 16:00

Re: I Know The Score - PL League Comp? I will apply to join during the next few days. Also from the premierleague site, bluebucko is setting up a Punters Lounge mini League in the Fantasy Football. There were over 50 entrants last year, so the more the merrier once more.. Taken from the sports and football banter forum: "I've set up a league at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ To join The Punters Lounge Prem, the code is :8972-1905"

Re: I Know The Score - PL League Comp? Gaz, Ive sent you an invite, you just need to accept it. Spreadman, for some reason you dont show up under the invited list despite me adding you. Search for "Punters Lounge" league and apply. I can then accept the application. Who's grundy and maboo?? I think they applied and I added them without checking. If no-one from here claims the name then Ill ditch them from the league. Dont want any non-PLers. Current Members billyhills bp(bruise) davidmphill friskyfitz gotafancy? grundy (??) jeffers llanitotaylor maboo (??) mattp100 meatman stereoman topnotchbloke workingfortheenemy Invited and awaiting acception herp-pl jonnyrushton rtb147 (Paul Ross) gazabroad