Card Room off Air

Harry Crumb

I was just down to final 3 in $20 mtt on Laddies and the thing seized up:@ Tried logging in from my other PC same thing. so its not my connection.etc Anyone got advice about how to claim compo? I mean at the very least I would want 2nd place. The chip count was pretty even though. Any thoughts appreciated.

Re: Card Room off Air If the chip counts were pretty even - then you might have won it, or got second anyway....so check before claiming...... I don't know about compensation (I've never tried) - but hearing other peoples stories, I think they're quite sympathetic.... Just to confirm as well - I can't get into Ladbrokes at the moment either - you have to assume your opponents have been kicked out as well. So your tourney might also have been suspeded/abandoned (in which case my experience elsewhere is they split 50% of the prize fund equally amongst everyone remaining and the other 50% is split proportionately according to chip counts - in which case you'd get about a third of the remaining prize fund)

Re: Card Room off Air Same thing just happened to me Harry (although your situation is worse than mine). Was in $10 STT in 4th place on Laddies. Somebody will know what to do, will just have to sit and wait. till someone else posts. As soon as I get back on though I'll be sending an email!

Re: Card Room off Air Just a thought - at 3pm they were running a $200 added Freeroll in Beta format for Heads-up play (with 100 people) - sounds an interesting concept - but maybe that didn't work as expected.... (I didn't play in it - it was full by the time I saw it.....)

Re: Card Room off Air :ok The tourney is showing cancelled and my account is up $135. so I expect that I got the 2nd place. 1st place 13000 chips 2nd (me) 10000 chips 3rd 6000 chips It was a 2 table tourney. Surprised Laddies done it without even getting asked. Well done to em. Thanks again peeps

Re: Card Room off Air That might not have done anything - it could have just kept running (auto post and fold) to conclusion with noone there, with people finally going out to large blinds (and thus finishing very close to their position when it went down)

Re: Card Room off Air

That might not have done anything - it could have just kept running (auto post and fold) to conclusion with noone there' date=' with people finally going out to large blinds (and thus finishing very close to their position when it went down)[/quote'] Actually - forget that - if the tourney is showing as cancelled, they must have done something......

Re: Card Room off Air I had a similar situation with 888.com today. I was in a tournament I paid to enter, and down to last two. chips were $2500ish (me) $3500ish (him) I had a pair of queens in my hand. and software froze. I can only assume he raised me out of the hand and then proceeded to take my blinds until I was out of chips, as software stayed locked until after he'd won. so i got credited with the $15 for second place, but i feel i really had the feel of the guy and could have beat him (particularly with the two queens I had). have i got a case here to claim anything off them? i sent them an arsey email if a bizarre moment of common sense i took a screen shot of frozen window just before it unfroze which shows my chip status. wonder whether this might help my case??