noble poker

Harry Crumb

got the following email from Nobel Poker. Makes you realise what a lottery on-line poker can be. Either that or its rigged :unsure Starting August 1 you can take your seat at our $1,000,000 Challenge $10 + $1.50 Sit 'N' Go tournaments. If you win seven of these 10-player tournaments in a row, you'll be the first player to win an amazing jackpot prize of $1,000,000. As with our other Jackpot Sit ?n? Go tournaments, there are additional prizes to be won: ** Win 6 tournaments in a row and you?ll get $75K! ** Win 5 consecutive tournaments and we?ll pay you $25K ** Finish in one of the top 2 positions of this tournament 5 consecutive times and you?ll take an easy $250. Noble Poker continues to set the pace for online poker. We launched our Sit 'N' Go Jackpot concept with the $15,000 Maui Jackpot Prize. We took the next step when we launched our $25,000 Rio Jackpot Prize. And now, we challenge you to win the $1,000,000 Jackpot Prize. On July 3rd, Doug Evenhus from Montana won an incredible jackpot prize of $18,500 after winning five consecutive $5 Sit ?n' Go Maui tournaments. "Winning the Maui was okay, now I'm setting my sights on winning the $1,000,000," Doug said after receiving his prize money. The action in our $1,000,000 Challenge starts Monday, August 1, 2005. Are you up to this challenge? Good luck to you and see you at the tables!

Re: noble poker You need to have a large slice of luck to win 7 in a row. like football accumulators, there is always one game that lets you down :lol Having said that I did once win 5 tournaments in a row ....................... didn't get a bloody bonus for it though:cry on that same winning run (over a weekend) i ended up overall winning 7 out of 9 tournaments and had 1 second place. never got near to winning that many in a row ever again :lol

Re: noble poker Even if you got 64 people involved in it - so that the "winner" had 9 different opponents every time - then I don't see how they could realise/stop you - no need to collude during the game - just play to lose...... - that's still 15K each!!! lol I'm not seriously proposing we do it - just trying to highlight - if it's that easy and we can think of it - then so can others and someone will do it - I wonder how they intend to police it........