Odds analyzing system

Hello guys.

I'm a software developer with a good profile on Upwork. I finished a couple of projects related to online bookmaker business - website data grabbing, working with odds providers etc. After that i've started my own project which as far is going pretty good.

Now my system can:
1. Grab events/odds data from several major bookmaker site (soccer only for now, but i've tried horse racing too). Odds update interval can be less then 1 second (depends on network conditions and target website performance).
2. Compare odds from different bookmakers between themselves. Right now only sure bets (arbitrage) algorithm is implemented.
3. Alert via Telegram IM if surebet profit for some event/market is grater then some predefined value.

I saw profits 20%+, they can last from several seconds up to several hours. But surebets strategy assumes frequent moving of funds between bookmakers and often it's not so suitable.
Also i've dived into automatic bet placement (like smartbet.io) - both with VPC and "headless Chrome". It can be added to the system as a function.

I want to monetize the system. From my point of view it can be done in several ways:

1. Provide online odds service (no one on the market does that. Enetpulse demands they provide real-time odds data but that is a lie, their data is very outdated).
2. Use this system for personal needs to run some custom rules on odds
3. Provide bet placement service

The system can support mathematical modeling - it means, it stores all the changing data including odds for every event and every market. If you come up with some strategy you want to test, you don't need to wait for future events to do that - you can run your strategy on already played games for the last month and get the result in seconds - whether your strategy is winning or not. Then you can modify it a little and run it again.

Of course i have been dealing with bookmakers' attempts to prevent/block my grabbing and other corresponding to this business stuff. Most of the online bookmakers can be added to the system - some of them easily, some are not.
The system is written in Java and is very stable - it can run weeks on VPS without faults and reboots.

I've got MS in Math and wanted to check some strategies. But i am not a gambler and need help with that. Also i don't have any more free time just to spare it on this project.
So, basically, i am looking for an investor and business partner who might be interested in this system and can give me a hand with further development and monetization of it. 

If you can point me to place where should i look for such help i appreciate that too

This is a short video of administration panel for surebets - https://youtu.be/BUjo4t62wEI
For serious "bidders" i can give access to it for testing.
My email - [email protected]
Cheers