Stakes for 3 services

Hi there. Ok, here is a scenario which I am about to do. I have 3 betting services. Each yield about 10-13% per month. I have about 3K to invest. Then 1K for each service and 5% of capital per bet so that would make 50$ bet I was thinking of a way to make the money work more for me more. How about to combine the money so I would have 3K for all the three services but still use 5% of capital per bet So instead of making a 5% of 1K, instead I would use 5% of 3K. So each bet would be 150$. How would that work? Is it too aggressive? Warmest regards, Ãsgeir

Re: Stakes for 3 services Doesn't sound overly aggressive to me. You'll still only be using 5% of your overall bank for each bet you place and *with* that sort of yield you should be OK. However personally I would be more cautious with betting services and just use 1% of my bank to begin with to see how I got on. Unless you've been tracking these services for a while or have some other sort of independent verification of these results you'll be surprised how often these yields don't materialise when you've signed up. And :welcome to the board BTW.