I love Betfred poker

laidbackbloke

Not only did I (finally) have a very succesful evening playing the cash tablesdude.gif ( though I then lost 3 mini Pl games in a row on Bet365 laugh4.gif) I got woken up this morning by the postman delivering my free Bolle sunglasses clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif It would appear that I was one of the first 250 players to play 1000 raked hands DancingCow.gifDancingCow.gif I hadn't had any other contact from them so it was a bit of a nice surprisehappy.gif Well done Betfred bigokay.gif To top this all, I won a Super Duper Punters lounge T-shirt as well yesterday by guessing the largest number of PL members to have been online in a day:nana :nana :nana Life is good :lol

Re: I love Betfred poker

Y'know' date=' I still haven't got to a level of play that means I'm at all comfortable playing for cash (because I'm under a siege mentality and I'm a tight-fisted mother****er) but I seem to cash in every six out of the ten freerolls I play at Betfred Poker....shame I'm not able to play for the $500+ ones on weekdays really.[/quote']Like you I didn't use to play cash tables (except to get enough raked hands to claim bonuses), Its only the last few weeks that I've started playing more frequently. It's different to playing in tournaments and there has to be some adjusting to your game, but even though I have busted out several times I have found the cash tables overall to be more profitable than the STT's bigokay.gif Actually the main problem I encountered was not realising how poor a standard some people's play is. I was giving some people too much credit and ended up getting caught out a few times. I'm still learning and improving my cash game, but it's getting there bigokay.gif

Re: I love Betfred poker I've only been playing poker for 2 months, but you have to play cash tables imo. I like to think I have improved a lot because of cash tables, (I even made SuperJez fold in a big hand last night :lol), although I still have shitloads to learn. You have to brave and aggressive on cash tables to win, but as an astounding claim as it may sound, I am over $2k on cash tables since I started playing 2 months ago. That's not meant to be a trumpet blowing comment, more to open your eyes that if you are following good players advice (like I have on here) as well as reading a book, then you will pick up a lot of bad players cash. :ok

• 2 months later...

Betfred Poker bonus Um, excuse me for putting it in this particular thread (I didn't want to start a new thread just for it) but did anyone else get a pop-up when logging into Betfred Poker this week telling you this? 'Congratulations, you just received a £5.69 bonus! Wishing you the best of luck in our games!' I assume that's $10 but I don't know what for. Anyone know? :unsure

Re: I love Betfred poker I'm also coming round to the idea of cash games (limit) being more profitable. Like you laidbackbloke I also used to play them only to gain bonuses, mainly Crytptologic. But by playing 2-3 tables at once I'm finding them more profitable than STT's. Paul, nice profit. What stakes/type of table/number of tables at once are you playing? Also anyone have any favourite sites for sign-up/monthly bonuses - Doyles Room looks to have a good Sign-up bonus - maximum $550 bonus for $500 deposit with certain promo codes. 1110,000 action points required though - could be there a long time.

Re: I love Betfred poker Hi Highlander :ok ahhhhhhhh its nostalgic seeing this old thread ............... betfred poker was great then, it had only just started up and there were only 200 people in $1000 freerolls etc ...............those were the days :lol Since i wrote the first post in july i've switched almost exclusively to playing cash games (though i join in PL tournaments etc). I only play no-limit hold'em, Usually 10 seat tables, $.25/$.50 & $.50/$1 and very occasionally $1/$2, but whether limit or no limit, imo cash tables are generally more profitable than tournaments. It has taken a bit of adjusting from playing STT's as i used to, but it has seen my profit levels go up a lot :ok I'm still not the greatest cash game player, but i know that and am improving my game............ thats why i'm making a profit :ok .

I'm also coming round to the idea of cash games (limit) being more profitable. Like you laidbackbloke I also used to play them only to gain bonuses, mainly Crytptologic. But by playing 2-3 tables at once I'm finding them more profitable than STT's. Paul, nice profit. What stakes/type of table/number of tables at once are you playing? Also anyone have any favourite sites for sign-up/monthly bonuses - Doyles Room looks to have a good Sign-up bonus - maximum $550 bonus for $500 deposit with certain promo codes. 1110,000 action points required though - could be there a long time.
I don't know if you use them already but the only monthly bonus i take up is William Hills: get paid £5 an hour to play on cash tables every month for a max 5 hours.............. so effectively £25 free a month :D the tables must be a minimum of $.50/$1 no limit or $1 /$2 limit, if i remember right............... If you already play at those levels then play at least 5 hours every month at hills and pick up the free cash :ok I don't know anything about Doyles .................. but 1110,000 action point:eek will take a long long time to accumulate, unless you are playing for high stakes :\

Re: I love Betfred poker Laidbackbloke, yes I already do W.Hills as well as other crypto sites - Totalbet, UK Betting and Ritz Club. These others are the same offer but you have to open an E-Cash Direct account for each before depositing. Playing 3 tables at once ($1-2 Limit) I've cleared Bet365's monthly $100 (500 raked hands) in 4 hours and Party Poker $100 (700 raked hands) in 6 hours. Perhaps Doyles Room $550 could be cleared in around 20 hours. If I can find a promo code for the $550 offer I'll give it a go - can always cash in if it's too slow.