Export odds to database, looking for a site

loen

Hello all,

I'm new here and need your help.

I've made a model in Matlab which calculates outcome probablities for soccer matches, compares these probablities with odds from bookmakers and filter out bets which have (hopefully) value and enough chance of winning. I want to use this model to pre-select a number of bets.

The problem I have is how to find actual odds from the bookmakers to do the comparison? Well, finding is not so difficult but export those numbers automtically to Matlab is. I used the spreadsheets from football-data.co.uk to feed and test the model. Those spreadsheets were perfect. 

Does anyone know of a site which allows me to export the odds from the bookmakers on a given moment in time. I'm thinking of:
-  A site like www.oddsporal.com with export functionality (preferred)?
-  A site which presents all odds (1x2, o/u2.5 and BTTS) in a nicely formatted table (This allows me to write a "read/import" function in Matlab)

All suggestions are welcome, :)  
Thanks  a lot!

Best regards,
Loen 

Surely you can script matlab to retrieve the data from the web and import in to your processes - I have done similar things in the past with similar tools (SAS, KXEN, R, SPSS [IBM]).

Alternatively write your model code to a different environment that you are able to do the retrieval in that you're happy with. Excel could do it - bit long-winded mind you.

Care to share some performance metrics for your model, comparing build, test, validate, hold0out, out-of-time samples or perhaps the data used in it that you've found useful and predictive?