Big Andy

PL Poker League II - Suggested starting times  

1. 1.

• 7pm
    • 8pm
    • 9pm

Re: PL Poker League II - Suggested starting times

7pm would shaft me most nights, but majority rules :ok
I`m in the same boat 2damn :sad a 7pm start would rule me out of probably 70% of the tourneys.:\ VOTE 8pm or 9pm YOU LOT !!!!!!!!!! :tongue2 I`m rubbish too, useless even !!, think of the extra dollars in the pool :lol

Re: PL Poker League II - Suggested starting times I actually voted for 7pm as I'm up for work at 6.30am, so if the league expands it could end up being a pretty late finish, especially with a 9pm start time. I wouldn't mind 8pm as much, and as the opinions are split pretty evenly so far it may be that the middle time would be best- after all we want it to suit as many people as possible. But basically even if it was a 9pm start I'd still take part, so as you say majority rules :ok

Re: PL Poker League II - Suggested starting times very true laidback, there could be record numbers this time round too. If I remember right there were always around the 20 mark in the previous tourneys and on average they lasted 2 and a half hours. Obviously with more taking part that time could increase. I`ll admit 7pm is a tad too early for me and it kept me out of many of the previous tourneys but I`d pull out all of the stops to make as many as possible next time round. We`ll have to wait and see but I`ll "go with the flow" as they say :ok

Re: PL Poker League II - Suggested starting times I think the times should differ each game. That way you don't freeze out people who are unable to play at 7pm which means they will be exempt to play the whole season. An idea I have is to start the first game at 7pm then go up in half hours so game five is a 9pm start. Then with week 6 start back at 7pm: Week 1 - 7pm Week 2 - 7.30pm Week 3 - 8pm Week 4 - 8.30pm Week 5 - 9pm Week 6 - 7pm Week 7 - 7.30pm Week 8 - 8pm Week 9 - 8.30pm Week 10 - 9pm Then there is the day to have it on and the best solution would be to play the first 7pm game on a Weeknight and then the 2nd 7pm game on a weekend night so you are balancing out the days as well as the times. Sorry if this seems to run around iin circles and makes not a lot of sense. The main gist of what I am trying to say is if the league structure is spread out it opens up opportunities for other members to take part when in some weeks they may be unable to.