The Fleeting Chance Multibets.

I can't help it - I love a multibet, be it a lucky 15, 31 or 63. Despite some of you guys' best attempts to get me off them, I can't. I'm hooked by the low stakes, possible decent return scenario. Blame my father. :rollin Anyway, yesterday I used yet another system I've been trialling to do one. There were 6 qualifying horses, of which 4 won @ 5/1, 8/11, 12/1 & 7/1. My lucky 63 @ 15p a line cost me £9.45 & returned £360.48 :clap Anyway, enough of the after-eventing as I know it annoys people & on with the show. In this thread, I will post the system selections each day & the advised bet. I am not going to explain the system at this stage. 4 selections will be a lucky 15 @ 60p per line - cost £9. 5 selections will be a lucky 31 @ 30p per line - cost £9.30. 6 selections will be a lucky 63 @ 15p per line - cost £9.45. So this will make it affordable to all who want to follow them. All selections will be WIN only - the returns on e/w aren't worth it, in my opinion. I don't expect everyday to be as successful as yesterday but I thought I'd give it a go as a thread!:hope Today's selections to follow shortly.....

Re: The Fleeting Chance Multibets. Tuesday 28th June: The selection method has thrown up just 4 horses today, so it's a LUCKY 15 @ 60p per line. 2.30 BRIGHTON She Whispers 2.45 HAMILTON Gallery Breeze 3.15 HAMILTON Jordans Elect 4.15 HAMILTON Kings College Boy Like I said, I don't expect to win everyday, so no abuse please! TOTAL STAKED: £9.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.