ABs Lions 2nd Test

Teams just been named for the second test, and its very obvious how confident the ABs are as theres been 3 changes from the 1st test side, and they all have the same ring about them. MORE speed, MORE attacking class and MORE points on the board. Muliaina, Gear, and Kelleher all come in to the starting lineup for MacDonald Howlett and Marshall. Think the HB move is a little dangerous but the other 2 Im very much in favour of! ABs by 20 + on Sat Night!! All Blacks: 15. Mils Muliaina, 14. Rico Gear, 13. Tana Umaga (capt), 12. Aaron Mauger, 11. Sitiveni Sivivatu, 10. Daniel Carter, 9. Byron Kelleher, 8. Rodney So'oialo, 7. Richard McCaw, 6. Jerry Collins, 5. Ali Williams, 4. Chris Jack, 3. Carl Hayman, 2. Keven Mealamu, 1. Tony Woodcock. Res: 16. Derren Witcombe, 17. Greg Somerville, 18. Jono Gibbes, 19. Sione Lauaki, 20. Justin Marshall, 21. Ma'a Nonu, 22. Leon MacDonald.

Re: ABs Lions 2nd Test the Lions team has not been selected yet ,but I cannot see them going close. The handicap of +14.5@betfair @1.91 is IMO just about right. The Lions played badly last saturday and lost by 18 points. The weather was poor for both sides but who suffered the most. The Lions making two scores and getting the run of the ball could push that handicap score , this is last chance saloon -lose this one and the series is over. The three changes the Blacks have made are IMO an improvement on three fronts .I have been looking forward to seeing Rico Gear , am a fan of Muliaina and believe that Kelleher is the future. I was expecting to see these three in the first test but I understand why Marshall and MacDonald were selected even though I did not agree with the decision. The Lions have got to play better. The All Blacks will play better. I will wait on team selection and hope that I will not be swayed if Woodentop selects a few more Welshmen. Any comment from the rest of you?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.