First Half Goals Stratergy & Blog!

Hello everyone, I am here to share my Over 0.5 and Under 1.5 first half goals system! I will be sharing my bets before they play so you can bet on them if you wish, I will also be blogging the results along with the profit/loss to date.

I do extensive research on my bets and only bet on a game when I am fully confident, so dont expect 10 games a day! I will share the reasons why I am betting on the particular game to give you an insight to what I look for.

Today I took the Tranmere v Guiseley game to be Over 0.5 goals at half time, it took up until the 42nd minute to get the goal we were after but it was a winner. Hopefully you will follow this with interest, hopefully we can get some winners together!

Game: Hessen Kessel v Stutgarter

League: Germany Southwest

Selection: Over 0.5 FHG

Odds: 1.33

The reasoning behind this bet is as follows, both teams have had a 100% record of having at least one goal in the first half in their opening four games, hitting 4/4 in the over!

The home side, Hessen have had 13 Goals in their opening four games, which averages out at 3.25 Goals per game. Stutgarter have a similar record with 14 Goals in their opening four, which averages 3.5 Goals per game! This logically and statistically makes sense in thinking that Over 0.5 should not be a problem here.

I normally look for a record in the Head to Head fixtures but this is the first encounter between these two sides. I will post again letting you know of the result and my next bet, if you decide to join my on this bet then I wish you good luck!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.