Deciding what to bet on.

Prior to last season I didn't use any recognised betting system. I used to bet on every game finishing as a draw in the Championship / League 1 & League 2. I would monitor the first 6 match days and start betting on the 7th match day starting with a stake of 10p. When a team failed to draw I would step up to 25p , then 50p, then 1 pound and so on. When a team drew I would go back to the start of 10p. This system proved to be expensive in season 2014 / 15 because Sheffield Utd went on a run of no draws for 22 weeks. 

before last season began a friend of mine told me about the '' Fibonacci System " so I sat down and studied it and came up with my adaptation - 6 teams from the Championship ( 3 relegated from Prem + 3 promoted from L1 ) - 7 teams from League 1 ( 3 relegated from Championship + 4 promoted from L2 ) - 6 teams from League 2 ( 4 teams relegated from L1 + 2 promoted from the National League / Conference.

Instead of going for draws I decided I would try to predict the outcome of each corresponding match ie:- HW / Draw or AW. 

It has to be said that my strategy was a success because I finished last season with a total profit of 726 pounds. I made a profit on 30 of the match days which I consider to be a phenominal result. 

I am continuing to use the same system & strategy this season and it has started showing profit from matchday 1.

I will have to look up "Fibonacci System" but it sounds like your pretty good at predicting Correct Scores, I would be tempted to increase the starting stake if i had your Strike Rate. Keep it up. 

2 seasons ago I started putting a €7.00 Correct Score Patent on the 3 games played on a Friday night in the 2.Bundesliga. I wait until they are 5 games into the season so I have some stats to look at. If I get 1 of the 3 scores right the bet is payed for, which happens quite regularly & every now and again i have 2 correct scores. I have never had 3 right but i enjoy trying. Anyway at the end of both seasons i had a profit €194 and €229. I am going to continue trying to get the 3 right and get that profit up in the thousands.