Punters bets

Gambling again :D :D Spreading it about this time though Beverley 3.20 Tight squueze 6/1 Grey clouds 8/1 M.rasen 3.40 Erins Lass 16/1 (nap) Hopbine 7/1 Edmo heights 10/1 Hereford 4.00 Storm clear 13/2 Master nimbus 11/2 Queen excalibur 10/1 M.rasen 4.10 Beuagency 10/1 Celtic Legend 9/2 Lord of the land 25/1 Hamilton 7.50 Sea storm 7/1 Dispol Valeta 14/1 Buddy Brown 25/1 13 x 0.50 ew 1 x 0.75 ew on my nap 14.50 staked

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Punters bets 3.45 at York SPOTLIGHT VERDICT: There is plenty of room at the top for a new sprinting star and GALEOTA, who has shown blistering pace over 7f this year but will be far more effective back over this trip, can announce his arrival in the big time. I'm going to have 4pts e.w. on this. Hannons only runner at the meeting today has won 4 of its last 8 races with Jockey R L Moore in the saddle on each occasion. Looks to be a good e.w bet @ 14s. I think bet365 are paying out on the first four.

Re: Punters bets Sworn in unplaced but ran well for a very long time, this was the third time this horse had run and in its first outing blitzed a field of 18 by 9 lengths @ 50/1. On his second run he went off 3/1 fav but finished 10/21........... so impressive here at 50-1 on his debut, came under pressure straightening for home and was unable to get on terms. It transpired he had lost a shoe, but connections are reportedly more inclined to attribute his disappointing effort to the drying ground, reasoning that he wants it genuinely soft. The going was good/fm today but trainer N I M Rossiter still took this only runner of his 249 miles for the run. I'm definately book marking this one for the future. Cruzspiel wins @10s giving me a profit on the day of 15.80pts. It's good to be gambling again :nana