Poker Odds

rollwithit

this is my first post so hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone knows a good site where I can find the odds of the various hands in poker. I have been playing a few months now and my play is starting to get better (exept for last night when I came in from the pub):beer Would anyone recommend a decent book to read on the subject as well Cheers

Re: Poker Odds Hi rollwithit, welcome to the forum:welcome A few people have asked about books before (including myself) and the link below should help you. http://punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6679 As far as poker odds are concerned, they'll be plenty of better players than me who will post and offer help. Take a look at the punters lounge tournament threads while you're here and see if you fancy having a go. :ok

Re: Poker Odds Bare in mind that the software at card player doesnt factor in the chance of a a split. For example if you put in A2o vs A3o on a flop of AAK, or AA vs AA with no flop, it lists both hands as being 50 50 against each other. Both cases are highly likely to end up in a split