Rounders...........

Big Andy

anybody play them ?, and more importantly had any success ? I`ve never really looked into them until today but I`m quite intruiged and can`t wait to have a go. Basically, for anybody like me who`s still new to this stuff, from what I gather, it`s a series of 5, 10 seater STT`s where you can win seats to the next level. The number of seats up for grabs varies from round to round and some rounds offer the chances of replays if you finish out of the main qualifying seats. In a nutshell, for a $5 buy in at Round 1, if you manage to get into the final, round 5 game, and happen to win it we`re talking $3k :eek with runners up prizes of $1.2k, $800 and $500. Now that seems like some pretty hefty prize money to me and it doesn`t tie you down as much as a MTT as from what I gather, you`re not plonked into the next game/round that you`ve qualified for right away, basically you can join any next round game at any time you wish. Has anybody got any advice for me on these, am I wrong in anything i`ve said ? Cheers guys :ok

Re: Rounders........... I've only played these once, I'm wary of richer and better players buying in at the final stage for easy pickings against us lesser players. If you could only play in the next round by finishing in the top 3 in a previous level I would certainly think about playing them more, but I think we are just a shoal of herring waiting to be gobbled up by the big sharks out there.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.