Hot Tip Alert

I've got a hot tip alert working from a different website. Depending on how many 'tipsters' have backed this horse (it's strength) I am e-mailed. Because I have the strength on v. high the tips are few and far between but this afternoon I have two: 17.20 - Lingfield, Miss. Brush 18.15 - Sedgefield, Mr. Bigglesworth Not really any reasoning for these as I can't really back it up with my own knowledge as I've been busy all day Murtagh is onboard Miss. Brush and this horse comes from the Fanshawe yard. Best rating in the race (83) and nicely drawn in 8th. Given 4/5 price in RP and currently trading at 6/4. Mr. Bigglesworth is on red hot form with 1-1-1. Running against the 1pt higher rated Kalou I think this horse is more positive than Miss. Brush. I've already chosen to Lay Kalou earlier in the day and this gives me wealthier options. RP has napped Kalou. Even better!! From the Richard Guest yard, this horse has never been out of the places in it's nine starts over jumps. Best of luck whatever you do, just thought i'd share these with ya!;)

Re: Hot Tip Alert Don't know where I got the 6/4 price on Miss. Brush from??! Must've meant Mr. Bigglesworth. Well a winners a winner. 4/6 in the end. Radio commentary indicated that it just got there. Hope some of ya got on it

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.