Congrats to heniek

Jezza

I know this has been gone over in the bragging thread above but thought it deserved a thread of its own ;) I missed this as I was away last night....big shame as for those who don't know heniek triumphed through a massive field on bet365 to win the 10k freeroll and take home a first prize of 2500 american bucks :dude Thats some result mate.....you must have dodged a hell of a lot of bullets to get there :lol Damn annoyed I missed the action...only heard about it today but big congratulations to heniek for playing some class poker and flying the PL flag high :clap :clap :clap Jez

Re: Congrats to heniek I didn't get much sleep either before going to work :D But it was great to see Heniek winning it :ok Congratulations to stereoman as well, as it was a great result for him not just getting into the money, but reaching 27th place in such a big competition :ok :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap:clap :clap :clap Well Done Guys :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Congrats to heniek Just noticed the thread, well done to both Stereoman and especially Heniek. You've done the Punters Lounge proud:ok You must have played some excellent poker to get that result (and of course had lady luck on your side) Congratulations again:clap