Ladbrokes Private Rooms

Dave Mardell

Ladbrokes poker now offers users the ability to set up their own private games, with stakes at their choosing. You can ever do tournaments, and i think MTT tournaments too. How would people feel about setting up a PL MTT. If enough were interested even a tiny buy in could work out half decent prize money for the winner. Plus a low buy in would help keep it friendly. Could be a good laugh too....

Re: Ladbrokes Private Rooms Paradise are ok dave, but they keep messing the times of the tournaments up and some members have experienced connection probs with them. Also I dont think everyone here has an account with them so we will prob switch to somewhere that suits us all after the next tourney. They are still a decent site tho I would say, come along and play the next PL tourney there dave...they do a good sign up bonus :ok Jez

Re: Ladbrokes Private Rooms Basically Paradise Poker couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery. :spank Over the course of the 9 tournaments we have had, they managed to forget to list it once, which meant it was doubtful until about an hour before it was meant to start that we would have a tournament. At least twice they have put it at a different time to that which was arranged and confirmed by e-mail.The last tournament ended up starting at 6pm which was too early for a lot of people to be able to make it back from work. :@ Some people also have had disconnection problems, and on one tournament the network froze altogether and restarted again after 10 minutes. :wall There's probably a few other things I've forgotten, but I think that will give you the gist of it :lol