Has anyone else ever ............

laidbackbloke

................ ended up playing in an Omaha Hi/Lo tournament by accident :o I obviously wasn't paying enough attention when i signed up ................ I just saw 4 cards when the first hand was dealt:eek Funniest thing is that I'm Currently chip leader, and i don't have a clue what I'm doing :lol Love the Idea of the lowest hand winning .............. I'm good at that :lol

Re: Has anyone else ever ............ Just played a tourney of that myself, but on purpose. Quite enjoyed it. Found it a lot more sedate that hold 'em. If you find yourself playing another then use this list to determine what starting hands you use. Premium hands 1. AA23 2. AA2x 3. AA3x 4. A234 5. A234 (Wins a piece of the pot more than 40% of the time.) 6. A2KK, A2QQ 7. A345 8. AA45, AAxx 9. A2QK, A2KJ & A2xx 10. A3KK Strong Hands 11. A34x 12. 2345 13. JQKA 14. TJQK 15. JQKK 16. 9TJQ 17. 234x 18. Any four cards between a ten and an ace.

Re: Has anyone else ever ............ Cheers for the list Run DMC, I'll give it a go again sometime ........................ though next time at least it will be on purpose ;)

knocked out' date=' pretty much got the gist early on by folding a lot and observing the winning hands etc. I finished 5th of 10 after all. :tongue2[/quote'] Yeah I know what you mean, I had lost a lot of chips a couple of times when i would have had the nuts low hand as long as another low card came on the deck ..................... only for the turn and river to be high cards and me left holding rags.:cry By the time I had a bit more of a clue I didn't have too many chips left :cry