Longest Winning Streak

justanotherpunter

As in my other thread I thought I would share my days Longest Winning Streak football selections - these selections have been showing some promise in recent days so I will see how long this lasts. On some occasions these matches will have some or all of the selections listed on my other thread  and these matches will be included here as best form and winning streaks aresometimes linked.

These matches that appear here will also be backed again as stated below but records will be listed separately along with other selections - as todays matches appear on both threads the selections appear as stated below -

If the selections constantly are similar then I will blitz one of the threads and combine them -

1 - No selections will be given for odds under evens or 2.00 to make things interesting.

2 - I will use BF or BD to start with and all selections will be matched at stated odds when listing them here.

3 - I will use a start bank of £25.00 and deduct commission from winnings when updating results.

4 - This is just for fun so stakes will be around £1.00 unless bank increases rapidly.

5 - Health warning see 4 above and be very careful if following these selections.

OK onwards with the 1st set of selections -

Selection 1 - Bradford v Barnsley - 7.45

Back Barnsley to win - £1.00 @ 3.30 to return £2.30

Selection 2 - Southport v Forest Green - 7.45

Back Forest Green to win - £1.00 @ 2.46 to return £1.23

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK decent start

Selection 1 - Bradford v Barnsley - 7.45

Back Barnsley to win - £1.00 @ 3.30 to return £2.30----------result 0-1--won £2.17

Selection 2 - Southport v Forest Green - 7.45

Back Forest Green to win - £1.00 @ 2.46 to return £1.23---result 0-1---won £1.38

Total won £3.55

Selections 2

Won 2

Lost 0

Profit £3.55

New Bank £28.55

Todays selection

Aydinspor v Burcaspor

Back Burcaspor to win - £1.00 @ 2.54 to return £1.54

Sorry missed start of match due to kick off time - will include this as match can be backed in running - score 0-0 at present

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.