** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Photos: Racing at Berlin-Hoppegarten

Have been back home to see family the last couple of days and had the chance to pay a visit to Berlin's only thoroughbred racetrack (there're two more tracks for Harness Racing). Hoppegarten is conveniently situated in the suburbs of the German capital - a lovely, charming track, very green, with plenty of space and a relaxed atmosphere. It was a Monday night event with a modest enough card of Handicaps on offer, but jockeys, trainers and racing fans alike were celebrating ever winner in style, including parade in front of the stands! Last race was held in almost complete darkness as well as thick fog... it was more listing to the commentary than seeing it with the own eyes what happened in that final race! A complete report of my experience at Hoppegarten can be also found, including complete photo gallery, in my blog: wp.me/p5IYVo-j1 DSC_0621_zpsarz0evs1.jpg Dark and foggy - before the final race on the night DSC_0317_zpsdmzo3lqj.jpg Leaving the parade ring DSC_0356_zpsqqrfzgvq.jpg Main Stand DSC_0277_zpsuuyzodqj.jpg View from stand DSC_0338_zps8vicelfk.jpg Home straight DSC_0366_zpsl5178svt.jpg Tough day in the office for the horses and riders DSC_0456_zpsft3lnmvj.jpgDSC_0525_zpslzpqodqx.jpg Winner! DSC_0533_zpsrj3s9gzs.jpg Big white face Burschentanz DSC_0466_zpsluatngks.jpgDSC_0359_zpsvedkbwsz.jpgDSC_0570_zpskwmmnti6.jpgDSC_0588_zps85czzwj6.jpg