Daily Satellite winnings - May 2015

andybell666

Re: Daily Satellite winnings - May 2015 Hey well played Fred, shame it's in Glasgow :p I had real issues playing UB yesterday afternoon/evening. Since their upgrade the software has been slow and clunky and yesterday was like playing in treacle. It was horrendous. I complained to live chat but all they said was there are bugs which they are aware of but tough luck. I said I'd uninstall the client if I didn't get at least a token for what was a wasted buy in. They said fine, uninstall it then. Really poor customer service. If I wanted a shrug of the sholders I would've talked to 888 CS. So now I've deactivated my account with UB

Re: Daily Satellite winnings - May 2015 Cheers guys. It seems the venue is not very popular eh :) DasBoot, I did disconnect early on during the final yesterday, I suspect it might be on my side though. There is regular overlay these days for the Unibet Open sats, a shame you don't play there any longer then Fred

Re: Daily Satellite winnings - May 2015 PokerStars Tournament #1217615562, Pot Limit Omaha Super Satellite Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD 27 players Total Prize Pool: $270.00 USD Target Tournament #1210523355 Buy-In: $82.00 USD 3 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2015/05/10 19:07:00 WET [2015/05/10 14:07:00 ET] Dear SirWigALot, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #1210523355 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #1210523355 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 82.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://uk.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...