Calculation of combination bet 1X2 Result And Over/Under 2.5 ?

Hi to all, Again, I am wondering how bookies odds are generated for game type "1X2 Result And Over/Under 2.5" For example, we have these matches today: Swansea - Everton (1X2) 2.50 - 3.30 - 2.95 (O/U 2.5) 2.00 - 1.75 Combination Swansea to win and Over 2.5 goals scored coef.: 4.10 Combination Everton to win and Over 2.5 goals scored coef.: 5.00 Combination Swansea to win and Under 2.5 goals scored coef.: 5.00 Combination Evertonto win and Under 2.5 goals scored coef.: 6.00 Another example: Tottenham - Aston Villa (1X2) 1.57 - 4.00 - 5.5 (O/U 2.5) 1.75 - 2.00 Combination Tottenham to win and Over 2.5 goals scored coef.: 2.40 Combination Aston Villa to win and Over 2.5 goals scored coef.: 9.25 Combination Tottenham to win and Under 2.5 goals scored coef.: 4.10 Combination Aston Villa to win and Under 2.5 goals scored coef.: 11.50 How the hell are they calculating these to get the combination bet? I have been trying to figure this out for the past two months but still can not get a clear idea. Tried to sum odds and then divide sum by 0.7 but is not the same for all the matches. Tried to sum and divide by odds aggregate, still result is different. Please someone to shed some light for me

Re: Calculation of combination bet 1X2 Result And Over/Under 2.5 ? I don't think its as simple as match odds x over/under. Statistically speaking, I'm sure that the more goals there are in the match, the more likely it is the favourite to win, and vice versa. If those numbers up there are the same bookmaker or are best prices I would also suggest the bookmaker has built a huge margin in.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.