Da Oirish Open

repton3

Off to Dublin later today to play in the mini main event which starts tomorrow. Didn't quite manage to qualify for the main event itself, but had already booked the hotel and flights so I'm going to go and play the mini. My plan is to rock up, take it down, and drink Dublin dry of Guinness ;) :beer Have been following the main event so far and there's some big names knocked out already, so hopefully some of them will still be around to play the mini, would love to be sat on a table with Dan Harrington. As usual I'll post picture of me with the trophy after the event etc, but in the extremely unlikely case this doesn't happen you can check out my progress on the PP mag coverage page http://www.pokerplayer365.com/news/live-poker/live-stream-2015-irish-open/ Pretty sure the video stream will only be showing the main event but there's live chip counts at the bottom for all the events. I'm the English Aaron Carroll (not to be confused with the Irish Darren Carroll!) If anyone else is attending then best of luck and I'll see you at the final table. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.