Pokerstars currency

Rhino_Power

Im based in UK but have always had my balance in dollars. I am looking to withdraw $350 or so but getting some strange messages. My balance is $416.40 I am asking for $350.00 It states that $65.01 will be applied to my visa account and the rest it gives me an option of withdrawl methods eg ukash, skrill etc. Whatever amount i choose it will only put $65.01 to my visa. However, if i ask for anything lower than $100 it states i cannot withdraw to visa card (minimum $100 which seems bizarre) Before i contact support does anyone on here have experience of cashing out of Pokerstars. I am looking to cash out the cheapest way and wondering whether i need to convert my funds to GBP prior to withdrawing smoother but do they charge for this process. Is it any easier transferring to Full Tilt and withdrawing from there? I do have a Skrill account but dont they charge large fees? Any advice appreciated as i trust you guys over poker support!

Re: Pokerstars currency

Im based in UK but have always had my balance in dollars. I am looking to withdraw $350 or so but getting some strange messages. My balance is $416.40 I am asking for $350.00 It states that $65.01 will be applied to my visa account and the rest it gives me an option of withdrawl methods eg ukash, skrill etc. Whatever amount i choose it will only put $65.01 to my visa. However, if i ask for anything lower than $100 it states i cannot withdraw to visa card (minimum $100 which seems bizarre) Before i contact support does anyone on here have experience of cashing out of Pokerstars. I am looking to cash out the cheapest way and wondering whether i need to convert my funds to GBP prior to withdrawing smoother but do they charge for this process. Is it any easier transferring to Full Tilt and withdrawing from there? I do have a Skrill account but dont they charge large fees? Any advice appreciated as i trust you guys over poker support!
Have you tried converting to £'s first, then withdrawing £'s to your bank.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.