Nap of the day 2nd March 2015

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 Sou 2.15 - Frizzo - win at 6/1 bog betvictor Novices handicap chase Just the 4 runners here and one of them is 35lbs out of the handicap On the face of it the short priced favourite looks OK.......CD winner, won last time out and acts on any going. But I'll take him on......he usually runs against lower rated opposition to his two proper rivlas today and he doesn't have a great record when returning to the track quickly after a run Of the other two Got The Nac might turn out to be the better horse in due course but he still looks a bit headstrong and a tricky ride and he's making his chase debut today. Best form to date on heavy ground My selection is a front runner who might get his own way out front in this small field.......he's won a couple of times over fences and ran OK up to a point here a couple of weeks ago where he established a big lead then got reeled in........that run came after a couple of months off. Hopefully he can be held on to a bit more today and time his effort better

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 Dream Scenario 240 Wolverhampton. 0.5ew @20/1 William Hill. Despite arguably being better over 7f, Dream Scenario has won at Wolverhampton over 6f, carrying just 1lb less than today. Last time out over 6f at Wolverhampton he was very unlucky in running, meeting trouble just as the action unfolded. Can hopefully sneak a win or maybe a place in what looks a weak race.

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 4.40 Wolverhampton : Offshore @ 8/1 Stan James e/w thanks Offshore....seeing my son Offshore at the moment I've got to go with this one its from James Tate yard a 3yo that's only had the 10 runs 5 on turf and 5 on AW, Its been in the frame in all 5 AW runs with a win , three 2nd place finishes and a 3rd with those races being its last 5 runs with its last 31 days ago at Lingfield 10f AW although in 3rd place they where only 4 runners in race where it was a tactically battle that Offshore tried to make all but once headed it was one pace, Jockey Luke Morris was on board last race but also rode it when 2nd here last year when it ran off 63 its up to 72 now with Luke staying in saddle

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 2.40 Wolves Sewn Up win 7/1 William hill Surprised at price of this , only been out of the frame once on tapeta and that was over 7f , with figs of 3-2-1 over today's 6f. Wasn't btn far off this Mark 2 starts back and only btn a hd off 2lbs lower so still competitively weighted.

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 3.00 fakenham dashing george must have a good chance today with the weigh dropping and the fact the favourite has a big weight. recent form is a shade worrying, but i feel today the tripand ground suits and dg can run a good race and make the favourite work very hard. 1pt win 5/1 bet365 bog