Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb.

Bart(UK)

DTD are ceasing activities on iPoker on 19th Feb and moving across to the PartyPoker network. There's huge amount of information available online for those wanting to decide what to do with existing accounts and when. I would just advise players, as with any change of supplier, to read up carefully on what PartyPoker offer and in particular how & when they apply charges & fees (e.g. depositing/withdrawing/inactivity) that might differ from what you're used to. My own personal strong views and run ins with Party such as reneging on payouts and excessively unfair charging structure are very well documented (who knows, may have since changed) and don't need to be dug up again. I do however want to ensure that every forum member has all available information & awareness to hand before making their own informed decisions and heaven forbid before losing out financially.

Re: Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb. Please pay particular note to DTD's own FAQ, especially the following potential minefield should you have changed deposit methods or changed bank accounts:

4. Will my current Dusk Till Dawn log-in details work on partypoker? No, accounts will not move across between platforms. 5. What will happen to any cash in my current Dusk Till Dawn account? Dusk Till Dawn accounts on iPoker will be inaccessible from February 19th. Please withdraw funds before that date. 6. What will happen if I fail to withdraw before the 19th? Funds will be pushed back to your last deposit method, please withdraw them if possible.

Re: Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb. I for one, am glad that DTD have moved to Party Poker. Now I can play sats to live events, and even though PP software is hard to get around, I will be frequenting more. There will be no inactivity from me, on there now (they always email, if they are going to charge, but just log on, and play a few hands ;) ) GL guys. I hated it when they used the Genting skin. Ipokers demise methinks?

Re: Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb. Hmm I have a £110 token sat in my account I wanted to use to reg for the UKPC Mini, but this is really bad timing. The event runs from 14th 22nd Feb with the day 1 I want to play on the 21st. With the software closing on the 19th (and the online holding tanks not only not appearing as promised, but in fact the entire category disappearing from the software instead...) I can see this is going to be a bit of a mess!

Re: Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb.

Hmm I have a £110 token sat in my account I wanted to use to reg for the UKPC Mini' date=' but this is really bad timing. The event runs from 14th 22nd Feb with the day 1 I want to play on the 21st. With the software closing on the 19th (and the online holding tanks not only not appearing as promised, but in fact the entire category disappearing from the software instead...) I can see this is going to be a bit of a mess![/quote'] Give DTD's own support team a quick call. I'm sure they will be able to take your instruction over the phone or in an email (or possibly in person on the day, although I personally wouldn't travel without having confirmation first). They usually good in trying to accomodate players wherever possible. But yeah agree that relatively short notice on this announcement will cause problems, hence why tried to give everyone as early a reminder as possible. Not many years gone by when we haven't gone through similar for one skin or other lol. Struggling to find anything to use points on so probably wont bother with those, but if anyone finds anything of particular value, a shoutout would be appreciated. :ok * * * * * In terms of iPoker, DTD is a very small player so wont in itself bring its downfall. I think however that the writing has been on that particular wall for some time already. Lack of investment into fixing software issues, regulation, taxation, economic outlook and moves towards no-skill coinflips are all, imo, contributing factors.

Re: Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb. I had a chat with the DTD support staff, they just said I need to turn up at the club on the day and tell them I want to use my token to reg and everything will be fine. Can't see it being that easy myself but really hope I'm proven wrong! Going to have to get there damn early to make sure it's sorted and I can actually get a seat since I can see them selling out for that particular day 1... We shall see how it goes!