Nap Of The Day > Wednesday February 4th

Re: Nap Of The Day > Wednesday February 4th 2.05 Kempton - Saved My Bacon win @ 10/1 PaddyPower Had been running fairly well on defeat before the turn of the year but his form has dipped a bit this year, finishing 9th of 9 last time out and 5th the time before over 5 furlongs at Southwell. However I feel excuses can be made for both runs. He started poorly last time out and the run before he had a high draw at Southwell. He is now back on the same mark as his best run which is a close 3rd at Southwell despite not having the best of draws. If he can run to that level he could go close if he can start better, especially now he is drawn better.

Re: Nap Of The Day > Wednesday February 4th 16.15 kemp Galilino @ 8/1 coral making hcap debut for the botti yard and could be anything..... Up in trip in a fairly weak race, I think there will be cash for this before the off and could be a cut above the rest.

Re: Nap Of The Day > Wednesday February 4th 4.40 chelmsford the blue dog looks a big price for horse that can win this on back-form. needs to find more on recent form, but showed last time that he was coming back to form and i feel even better can be seen today. no trip and surface worries and the handicapper certainly gives him a chance of a mark of 63. tom marquand takes the ride and claims 7lb, and he would be a doubt forme as not sure what hes capable of. however, the price is there to take the chance and hopefully the horse and jockey are up for it today. 12/1 stan james bog