The Nadal System

This is a system I was going to release a few weeks ago but left it until now to see how results progressed. As you may imagine by the name it involves the Spanish teenager Rafael Nadal. The system invovles backing Nadal to win all his games without dropping a set. I.E. 3-0 in Grand Slams & Masters Series finals and 2-0 in all other games. So far to date his record this year is 35 wins & 6 losses on the ATP Tour. Of his 35 wins he's won 29 of them without dropping a set. Currently when he steps out on court 70% of games have ended in favour of this system. Whether it continues or not we'll have to wait and see but this could be fun & profitable at the same timeI'm going to start with a £100 bank and bet 10% of the total bank on Nadal winning without losing a set. Starting on Monday with the Rome Masters.

Re: The Nadal System Bet 1: Rome Masters Round 1 Nadal to beat Youzhny 2-0 10 Pts @ 1.16 (Bet365) Dissapointing price for me, believe bookies are running scared of Nadal, would of thought 1.4 would be more like it. Nadal leads series 2-1 with 2 wins this year. He won 3-2 in the Aussie Open and won 2-0 in Doha.

Re: The Nadal System Next up for Nadal is Romanian Hanescu. As expected the bookies can't see past a comfortable win for the young Spaniard. Nadal has won their only previous match 2-0 on clay last year. Bet 2: Rome Masters Round 2 Nadal to beat Hanescu 2-0 10.12 pts @ 1.12 (Bet365)

Re: The Nadal System

Good luck with the system' date=' david. At the odds so far, it will take an enormously positive strike rate to stay in the black figures though.[/quote']Yeah i know, i've been sitting on it for a while now and wished i unleashed it earlier in the clay court season!

Re: The Nadal System Next up for the man is Guillermo Canas. Nadal beat him on their only previous match this year in Acapulco 7-5, 6-2 on clay. Bet 3 Nadal to beat Canas 2-0 10.24 pts @ 1.53 (Ladbrokes) Very short price for him to win 2-0 considering how good a player Canas is on clay but its the best i can find!