Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca

LegendMon

Hi All, Been a while since I've posted due to work/life commitments, but now I'm ready to post with some frequency again perhaps updating the glory hunt a few times a week. Back with a simple effort of trying to win a treble of trebles, using the market on Bet365 called Team Total Goals and the selection of Over 1.5 goals. Yes, it's speculative, but I'm not one for 500 consecutive bets and would rather be in and out quickly using larger odds. I will restrict myself to major leagues where stats are more readily available and using a very rudimentary system to identify games with a little bit of common sense thrown in. I also plan to withdraw a larger percentage of the bank once (or, if) the second treble hits to allow further glory hunts of the same nature. Starting this weekend. Here are the selections.. all games are on the Saturday 31st January; Leg 1: Athletico Madrid (away, vs. Eibar) Leg 2: Tottenham Hotspur (away, vs. West Bromwich Albion) Leg 3: Roma (home, vs. Empoli) Odds are 8.09. Stake is £5 Potential Return is £40.47 Dear Mods, fellow Punters, I hope I've covered everything. Please feedback should I have missed anything.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca WON - Leg 1: Athletico Madrid (away, vs. Eibar) WON - Leg 2: Tottenham Hotspur (away, vs. West Bromwich Albion) LOST - Leg 3: Roma (home, vs. Empoli) Return £0. Well, the first two games came in quite nicely in the first half but wasn't to be with the Roma game despite them getting one goal even with a man sent off! Definitely coming back for more soon - I have an unclaimed bonus still to use! Will check the games for tomorrow/Monday and see if anything qualifies.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca So yeah, some games have flagged up as ideal. I had a free bonus that was unclaimed so going again today! Same again Team Goals Over 1.5. Leg 1: Palermo (home, vs. Verona) Leg 2: Southampton (home, vs. Swansea) Leg 3: Sevilla (home, vs. Espanyol Odds are 5.59 Stake is £5 Potential Return is £27.95

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca WON - Leg 1: Palermo (home, vs. Verona) LOST - Leg 2: Southampton (home, vs. Swansea) WON - Leg 3: Sevilla (home, vs. Espanyol) Another two out of three, however, I feel like this can be achievable! Going to have a few more attempts at this. Back at the weekend now, I imagine.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca Nothing is coming up until the weekend now. I have a few games on the shortlist but won't post now in case of any major news, and so I have time to go through the transfers from last night. Next selections posted on Friday.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca Okay. Here are my games for this weekend, where all games are on the Saturday Leg 1: Eastleigh (home, vs. Telford) Leg 2: Norwich (home, vs. Blackpool) Leg 3: Wolfsburg (home, vs. Hoffenheim) Odds are 3.03 - slightly less the bets previous. Stake is £5 Potential Return is £15.06. Let's get this thread up and running with a win at the third time of asking!

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca WON - Leg 1: Eastleigh (home, vs. Telford) WON - Leg 2: Norwich (home, vs. Blackpool) WON - Leg 3: Wolfsburg (home, vs. Hoffenheim) :nana £5 returned £15.06. Quick review: Wolfsburg and Norwich came in nicely and before half-time, which was nice to see when checking the scores. Eastleigh got there eventually. They were 1-0 up before going 1-3 down, and finally coming back to draw 3-3. On to the next bet! All £15.06 is rolled over.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca Attempt Three, Bet Two: WON - Leg 1: Ajax Reserves (home, vs. Achilles) WON - Leg 2: Arsenal (home, vs. Leicester) WON - Leg 3: Macclesfield (home, vs. Altrincham) :nana £15.06 returned £63.10 Excellent! That's two trebles in a row, with the result being my starting stake of £5 turning into £63.10 (not including my losses from first two attempts, more later). Time to take out £20.00 - four more attempts if necessary - and continue the challenge with the next treble as soon as available games become available. Next treble is with £43.10 stake.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca Attempt Three, Bet Three: Leg 1: Manchester United (home, vs. Burnley) Leg 2: Bournemouth (home, vs. Huddersfield) Leg 3: Luton (home, vs. Carlisle) Odds are 4.00 Stake is £43.10 Potential Return is £172.79 On to the final bet on this challenge - the third treble - and it starts tonight with the Manchester United game against Burnley. The other two games will be played on Saturday.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca Manchester United win 3-1 to leave two selections remaining on Saturday! Looking forward to what happens. On a side note, I had penciled in a different treble with all selections last night but did not have enough stats to go on. It would have lost. Therefore I am happy that I've had a little bit of patience and chosen the best games (according to my stats), regardless of kick-off date. Back on Saturday night with the results! :hope

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca Attempt Three, Bet Three: WON - Leg 1: Manchester United (home, vs. Burnley) LOST - Leg 2: Bournemouth (home, vs. Huddersfield) LOST - Leg 3: Luton (home, vs. Carlisle) Return is £0 It just wasn't to be in the end! Both Bournemouth and Luton only managing one goal each! Will go back and refine the selection process and be back another time, hopefully with better results.

Re: Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca Attempt Four, Bet One: Leg 1: Middlesborough (home, vs. Leeds) Leg 2: Swindon Town (home, vs. Crawley Town) Leg 3: Athletico Madrid (home, vs. Almeria) Odds are 3.32 Stake is £5 Potential Return is £16.60 For this attempt I will only be using home teams, because they will be (should be) much easier to predict and win. After the next couple of attempts, I want to change it up and just do away teams but only in a double. The odds work out roughly the same (sometimes more) for just two good selections. :hope

• 4 months later...

Here we go again! Game 2 and 3 are on Sunday, first game played this Saturday. All Team Goals 1.5+ in bold. 1. Djurgarden (home, vs. Orebro) 2. Rosenborg (away, vs. Bodo/Glimt) 3. IFK Mariehamn (home, vs. Ilves) Odds are 3.76 Stake 5pts Potential Return is 18.80pts :hope

• 5 weeks later...