National Hunt Racing > Saturday January 10th

Warwick 3:35 - Betfred Classic Chase(HANDICAP) (Grade 3) (1) 3m5f It's nice to see Dickie Johnson back in the saddle after a spell on the sidelines and he will be looking to make up for lost time on Return Spring for Philip Hobbs. This 8 year old has run his best races at Cheltenham, which is an entirely different type of course to Warwick. He is also taking a big step up in trip here to 3m5f, the furthest he has run over so far being 3m2f. There are enough reasons to oppose him at such short odds for me. Shotgun Paddy ran a shocker in the Welsh National, pulled up fairly early so the jury is still out on him for me too. I have had an each-way bet on Hawkes Point who travelled well in the Welsh National and the handicapper has dropped him to a lovely weight. Hawkes Point - 1 Point each-way @ 14/1 Betfred Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/warwick-classic-chase-tip-hawkes-point-can-bounce-back-from-poor-welsh-national-run

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday January 10th Kempton 2:40 - William Hill Lanzarote Hurdle(HANDICAP) (Listed) (1) 2m5f I wouldn't rule out the David Pipe trained Dell' Arca who has been rather frustrating to follow lately. The trip of 3m1f stretched him too far last time out and dropping back to 2m5f on a sharper track should suit the horse much more. He was 2nd behind Coneygree over 2m4f at Newbury at the end of November and that form line has worked out really well as the Mark Bradstock horse has since gone on to win the Grade 1 Kauto Star Chase by a staggering 40 lengths. I do think it will be hard to beat the highly progressive Nick Williams horse, Tea For Two, though. He has won four of his seven races to date and seemed to have plenty in the tank when he won at Towcester last time out. Tea For Two - 2 Points WIN @ 5/1 Sky Bet Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/lanzarote-hurdle-tip-another-big-day-is-on-the-cards-for-lizzie-kelly-aboard-tea-for-two

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday January 10th

Kempton 2:40 - William Hill Lanzarote Hurdle(HANDICAP) (Listed) (1) 2m5f I wouldn't rule out the David Pipe trained Dell' Arca who has been rather frustrating to follow lately. The trip of 3m1f stretched him too far last time out and dropping back to 2m5f on a sharper track should suit the horse much more. He was 2nd behind Coneygree over 2m4f at Newbury at the end of November and that form line has worked out really well as the Mark Bradstock horse has since gone on to win the Grade 1 Kauto Star Chase by a staggering 40 lengths. I do think it will be hard to beat the highly progressive Nick Williams horse, Tea For Two, though. He has won four of his seven races to date and seemed to have plenty in the tank when he won at Towcester last time out. Tea For Two - 2 Points WIN @ 5/1 Sky Bet Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/lanzarote-hurdle-tip-another-big-day-is-on-the-cards-for-lizzie-kelly-aboard-tea-for-two
Well what a gem of a horse Nick Williams has on his hands. Thrilled for Lizzie Kelly too, 16 length winner. :nana:beer