I'm going to try to win $100 in the next 30 minutes. Wish me luck!

Inv

Re: I'm going to try to win $100 in the next 30 minutes. Wish me luck! Time is up! Goal not reached. However, I'm happy with the +78 result considering how negative my balance got at a few stages. I was able to get a few large wins, but I lost most small and medium bets and some large ones as well. I had to bluff on a few large ones to attempt to recover, but my bluff kept getting called and I continued to lose. However, when I had the right cards, I was able to leverage them for much needed gains. This is still quite stressful, so I don't plan on doing this again for a while...! Thanks for watching!

Re: I'm going to try to win $100 in the next 30 minutes. Wish me luck! Name : ?????????? Site : ??????????? Stakes : ???????????? lots more detailed need , call me a skeptic but dont see how can update so rapidly while playing :rollin also some hands would be good especially biggest pots won or lost