Camp Hellmuth - no thanks

swampster

an email exchange I just had with some guy running a Phil Hellmuth seminar in the States. The horror.....the horror....... **JEFF** I got your name from homepokergames.com My name is Jeff and my company Post Oak Productions Inc. is producing Camp Hellmuth, The Ultimate Weekend of Poker at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, August 18-21, 2005 (Phil Hellmuth?s Poker Fantasy Camp). The event will be hosted by 9 time WSOP champion Phil Hellmuth and many other poker professionals. Camp Hellmuth is an upscale event packed with entertainment, poker seminars, and a tournament with several of the games top professionals. This is a unique opportunity for poker enthusiasts to ?rub shoulders? with the pros and improve their poker skills. The weekend will feature an opening reception at PURE nightclub, one of the hottest clubs in Las Vegas and a closing banquet. For some additional information about the event please view our website at www.camphellmuth.com.The price of an entry into the Camp is $3,499.00 USD (this includes hotel accommodations, meals, parties and participation in all events). If you guys are interested in putting a group together to come to Camp Hellmuth, please give me a call and I will work out a special price for your group. I can be reached at 1-888-435-5688 I can offer a number of things including special group rates, a commission to you for every person you sign up or a free entry for you if you sign up a group of people. Thanks Jeff **ME** Phil Hellmuth ? Isn't he the guy with the worst attitude in poker ? :) **JEFF**Thank you for your comments :lol **ME** that was a spot of English sarcasm. Sorry to offend :) **JEFF** No offense taken. I'm sorry that you won't be joining us. Jeff

Re: Camp Hellmuth - no thanks I love watching hellmuth play. He's a big baby cnut at times but certainly interesting to watch and certainly very very talented ! Sad thing is beacuse of his attitue he may well be remembered for this rather than his exceptional poker skills. He's kinda like a poker john macenroe. I mean you could watch some very good players play poker and be all nicey nice etc.....is that entertaining ? Not really in my book. Or you could watch hellmuth. I know which I would rather be doing.

Re: Camp Hellmuth - no thanks Yep i will echo everyones thoughts on Phil. Great to watch esp when some deals him a bad beat. Don't think I would enjoy playing against him, ask Dave Colclough. Hellmuth has been completely outline towards dave in the past for no good reason.

Re: Camp Hellmuth - no thanks He is a great player of that there is no doubt, watching him win the final of late night poker the year he was in it was the best televisied display of poker skill of the whole of LNP (second would prob be peter costas win). However he is a total cock, of this there is no doubt either :lol - so yes fun to watch and one of the most entertaining players you can get on TV but he can go fcuk himself really. He does however truly seem to believe he is the best poker player on the planet when this is clearly not the case - if he ever refutes this then show him the WPT season 1 episode where he famously gets it royally stuck up him by antonio :lol Jez