Arsenal v Newcastle United > Saturday Decembr 13th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Newcastle United (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Saturday Decembr 13th 5pts Over 2.5 goals 8/11 BetVictor Historically this fixture has a trend of containing plenty of goals and I don’t see any reason why this will be any different with Arsenal looking great going forward but struggling for defensive personnel. Newcastle have goals in them so they can assist any goal total themselves but you don’t see them being tight enough to contain this Arsenal attacking machine so everything here points to over 2.5 goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-newcastle-betting-these-two-can-produce-plenty-more-goals-at-the-emirates

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Saturday Decembr 13th Agree that Arsenal are too short and also agree that goals is the way to go here. Newcastle miss both first choice goalkeepers and Coloccini is also a doubt. Meanwhile even Arsenal's injury crisis has an injury crisis - Mertesacker is the only CB available. Koscielny is out, Chambers suspended, Monreal injured. Gibbs has looked like he was carrying a knock against Stoke last weekend, and missed out midweek so no idea if he's going to be off the pace again or not. Debuchy, returning from injury, played about 70 minutes midweek. I really don't know what defense Arsenal can play here. My best guess would be: Bellerin, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Gibbs. The other options are youth team players Ajayi and O'Connor (who came on against Gala midweek). Either way it won't be one to fill Arsenal backers with confidence. All of which points to BTTS (1.86) and goals (2.5 at 1.66 or over 3.5 at 2.6). The recent history of this fixture points to goals too. So I'm happy to wade in on any of those. If anyone is looking for an Anytime scorer bet then Chamberlain (4.3) is a decent pick. He's had plenty of attempts in the past few matches, and looks like he really wants a goal. I think he'll get one sooner or later and for a game that should have goals it could be a good time to side with him.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Saturday Decembr 13th Ramsey out too according to Wenger. He also said they have no need to enter the transfer market in Jan 'if everyone's fit'..point is they aren't! Would be to everyones benefit if they had a chairman who just went over his head and bought a couple of defenders and a half decent defensive midfielder.

Re: Arsenal v Newcastle United > Saturday Decembr 13th

Agree that Arsenal are too short and also agree that goals is the way to go here. Newcastle miss both first choice goalkeepers and Coloccini is also a doubt. Meanwhile even Arsenal's injury crisis has an injury crisis - Mertesacker is the only CB available. Koscielny is out, Chambers suspended, Monreal injured. Gibbs has looked like he was carrying a knock against Stoke last weekend, and missed out midweek so no idea if he's going to be off the pace again or not. Debuchy, returning from injury, played about 70 minutes midweek. I really don't know what defense Arsenal can play here. My best guess would be: Bellerin, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Gibbs. The other options are youth team players Ajayi and O'Connor (who came on against Gala midweek). Either way it won't be one to fill Arsenal backers with confidence. All of which points to BTTS (1.86) and goals (2.5 at 1.66 or over 3.5 at 2.6). The recent history of this fixture points to goals too. So I'm happy to wade in on any of those. If anyone is looking for an Anytime scorer bet then Chamberlain (4.3) is a decent pick. He's had plenty of attempts in the past few matches, and looks like he really wants a goal. I think he'll get one sooner or later and for a game that should have goals it could be a good time to side with him.
Nicely called.