National Hunt Racing > Saturday November 1st

Wetherby 3:15 - Bet365 Charlie Hall Chase(Grade 2) (1) 3m1f Taquin Du Seuil finished off the last campaign with a win in the JLT Novice Chase at Cheltenham in March but it has to be said, he looked a shadow of himself on his seasonal re-appearance at Newton Abbot three weeks ago where he was beat 24 lengths into third place by Wonderful Charm. There is no doubt he will come back from that but right now I would like to see a much better display before I got involved with him betting wise. Menorah can't be ruled out for the in-form Hobbs yard, we tipped up Wishfull Thinking last weekend and he bolted up but he can be a suspect jumper. Medermit looks the value to me, I feel the lightly raced King horse will be very fresh, he will enjoy the trip and the yard is flying right now. Medermit - 1 Point WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/charlie-hall-chase-betting-medermit-the-value-to-keep-up-alan-king-s-brilliant-form

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday November 1st Down Royal 2:30 - Jnwine.com Champion Chase(Grade 1) 3m Ma Filleule is very interesting in receipt of weight all round and she comes here off the back of an 8 length victory in the Topham Chase at Aintree which was a top performance. If she comes here in that sort of form getting all that weight, she could prove very hard to beat. Boston Bob has won fresh in the past and Ruby will be taking his time at the back of the field aboard this out and out stayer. He is prone to the odd jumping error but he hacked up in the Punchestown Gold Cup when last seen after also winning the Melling Chase at Aintree. My money is on Rocky Creek, Nicholls is 10 wins from 16 runners at the track and he has two good chances there tomorrow. Rocky Creek - 3 Points WIN @ 9/2 Sky Bet Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/jnwine-champion-chase-betting-rocky-creek-to-land-the-feature-for-paul-nicholls

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.