Flat Racing - Saturday October 25th

Doncaster 3:50 - Racing Post Trophy(Group 1) (1) 1m Aidan O'Brien has a great record in this race and he comes here double handed with Aloft and Jacobean. With Joseph O'Brien and Ryan Moore gone off to Australia, Colm O'Donoghue has been given a great opportunity this week to land a few big prizes and Jacobean looks to have strong credentials. The 2 year old colt out of High Chaparral cost €170,000 as a yearling and he ran a highly pleasing race on debut at the Curragh to finish second of 22 runners behind Royal Navy Ship. He can be expected to come on a lot for the run for a powerful yard. I have plumped for Tupi at the prices, he looked a very smart individual before his Salisbury collapse, a run I am willing to forgive. Tupi - 1 Point each-way @ 16/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/racing-post-trophy-betting-tupi-is-value-to-bounce-back-from-salisbury-disappointment

Re: Flat Racing - Saturday October 25th Newbury 2:20 - Worthington's Burlison Inns Stakes(St Simon) (Group 3) (1) 1m4f 5yds Sky Hunter of the Saeed Bin Suroor stable is probably the horse that I fear the most here as for one the yard is flying and secondly the horse won very nicely at Ayr over 1m2f last month. They fitted the horse with a hood to make him settle better and it did the trick so they are leaving the hood on here. Although that win at Ayr was on good to firm, he won on soft in France in the past so ground and trip are of no concern. The Ed Walker yard are also in fine form so Glorious Protector deserves a mention but for me if Battalion can improve on his Kempton run he could take a lot of beating. His win at Ripon was visually awesome and I hope he possesses as much ability as I think he has. Battalion - 2 Points WIN @ 13/2 William Hill Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/st-simon-stakes-betting-haggas-has-a-good-one-to-go-to-war-with-in-battalion

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.