racing post trophy sat 25th oct

just rated this up royal navy ship 51 Jacobean 49 elm park 48 overall .......royal navy ship looks a typical o brien improver ........very pleasing first run and should come on a lot for that ....and step up looks very much in favour .....any cut wouldn't be a negative so with elm park hovering as fav around 5/2 the 5.0 on betfair on royal navy ship just looks too good to miss ......I doubt that will last long royal navy ship 4pts win 5.0 betfair

Re: racing post trophy sat 25th oct

None runner mate, he's staying at home. Jacobean and Aloft are his runners. The perils of AP betting I'm afraid.
oh well..........happens from time to time .......tried to jump the confirmations cos I expected him to be backed into fav .......not worth backing in race now .......Jacobean looks fairly matched with elm park ....and no value ........oh well

Re: racing post trophy sat 25th oct Doncaster 3:50 - Racing Post Trophy(Group 1) (1) 1m Aidan O'Brien has a great record in this race and he comes here double handed with Aloft and Jacobean. With Joseph O'Brien and Ryan Moore gone off to Australia, Colm O'Donoghue has been given a great opportunity this week to land a few big prizes and Jacobean looks to have strong credentials. The 2 year old colt out of High Chaparral cost €170,000 as a yearling and he ran a highly pleasing race on debut at the Curragh to finish second of 22 runners behind Royal Navy Ship. He can be expected to come on a lot for the run for a powerful yard. I have plumped for Tupi at the prices, he looked a very smart individual before his Salisbury collapse, a run I am willing to forgive. Tupi - 1 Point each-way @ 16/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/racing-post-trophy-betting-tupi-is-value-to-bounce-back-from-salisbury-disappointment