Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October

andybell666

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October [ATTACH]6429[/ATTACH] Boylepoker Vegas League We're giving away €5,000 worth of prizes in our fantastic Boylepoker Vegas League! Win a €2,500 trip for two to Sin City, or share in our Grand Final tournament and leaderboard Cash prizes! Simply play in our Boylepoker Vegas League tournaments over the Leagues four weeks for your chance to make it to the Grand Final and a shot at the Vegas trip! or win a share of the €1,000 Leaderboard prizes! How does the promotion work? Every Mon and Thursday from Monday 27th Oct to Thurs 20th Nov at 8pm we will hold a €5 Buy-In 'Vegas League' tournament, 8 tournaments in all. At the end of the 4 weeks the Top 30 Players will get to play in the Grand Final which will run on Thursday 27th November at 8pm! Promotion Details The Boylepoker Vegas League promotion takes place from Monday 27th Oct to Thurs 20th November 2014, with the 'Vegas League Final' taking place on Thursday 27th Nov at 8pm. Points will be awarded to each player in each Vegas league Tournament. Players will collect points based on their finishing positions in each of the tournaments, so if there is 50 runners in the tournament 1st place will get 50, second would get 49 and so on. If a player enters a Vegas League tournament more than once, only the highest finishing position counts. The top 30 Vegas League placed players will pre-registered to the 'Vegas League Final' tournament in the Boylepoker lobby. The tournaments above are available in the Boylepoker lobby, go to ‘Boylepoker Exclusives’ > ‘Vegas League’ Boylepoker Vegas League Final - Prizes: [ATTACH]6430[/ATTACH] Boylepoker Vegas League Leaderboard - Prizes: [ATTACH]6431[/ATTACH] Boylepoker Vegas League - Leaderboard: The Boylepoker Vegas League Leaderboard can be found on our Blog by Clicking Here! http://poker.boylepoker.com/online_poker/boylepoker-las-vegas-league/ The leaderboard on the blog will be updated the day after each Boylepoker Vegas League tournament. If you have any questions in regards to this promotion please contact Boylepoker Customer Care through our Live Support Terms & Conditions 1.The Boylepoker Vegas League promotion takes place from Monday 27th Oct to Thursday 20th Nov 2014. 2.The restricted entry final will take place on Thursday 27th November 2014 at 8pm. 3.If a player enters a Vegas League tournament more than once, only the highest finishing position for that player counts. 4.Vegas flights and accommodation will be booked by Boylepoker up to a maximum of €2,500. Any costs above €2,500 must be covered by the winning player. If the costs of flights & accommodation are below €2,500 Boylepoker we give the player the cash difference. 5.Leaderboard Winning prizes will be applied to the players Boylepoker account. 6.* The leaderboard will be updated daily, excluding weekends and bank/public holidays. 7.In the event that a player’s account is closed, excluded or suspended before prizes are due to be awarded, the prize will not be awarded to the players account and another player will be chosen. 8.Management reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the promotion with immediate effect. 9.Boylepoker management reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time. 10.We may, without notice, withhold prizes at our own discretion. 11.All decisions by Boylepoker.com are final. 12.Boylepoker.com reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time during this promotion. 13.Normal Boylepoker Terms & Conditions apply

post-32743-14429286794145_thumb.jpg

post-32743-14429286794314_thumb.jpg

post-32743-1442928679443_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October

Will prob play the first couple then reassess. Last lge ran OK imo, but not keen with the introduction of reentry or rebuy. Sent from my XT1052 using PL Forum
And late entry for 90 minutes. Cue lots of shoving with trash and instant reentry. I'm playing the 1st two but only so I can have a good moan about it. Hell, I don't even want to go to Vegas. Good luck all! ;)

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October Apols to Rep, pushed a bit over 10bb 99 into his QQ, 99x flop obviously, sick sick game. Prior to that though I did manage to tap the tank of the table top hat, always good fun and +ve ev for later on in the series ;) Grabbing a coffee and will be back to rail the remaining PL'ers, at least 4 still in with 30 left from 136.

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October The worst part was the Q on the turn, which gave me hope of the 1% river! Anyway, don't see how it could have gone any differently, I wouldn't expect you to fold 99 and I'd have done the same the other way round. Got some points on the board anyway and there's plenty of games left. There were loads of you left when I went out so WP all, hope some of you made it into the cash spots.

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October League page updated with first 2 legs of results. http://poker.boylepoker.com/online_poker/boylepoker-las-vegas-league/ LIKE2FISH had a storming result last night by the looks of it! WP! Can see a few other PL up there in the mix too, but there's still a long way to go. I got done again losing all in with 1010 vs J10 which rivered a flush, but I picked up some good points again so I'll not moan too much. I was also quite surprised to log in to Boyles at 8:40 and see the tournament had started 40 mins earlier. Probably my own fault for not checking, but I assumed it would be same time as the Monday leg?!

League page updated with first 2 legs of results. http://poker.boylepoker.com/online_poker/boylepoker-las-vegas-league/ LIKE2FISH had a storming result last night by the looks of it! WP! Can see a few other PL up there in the mix too, but there's still a long way to go. I got done again losing all in with 1010 vs J10 which rivered a flush, but I picked up some good points again so I'll not moan too much. I was also quite surprised to log in to Boyles at 8:40 and see the tournament had started 40 mins earlier. Probably my own fault for not checking, but I assumed it would be same time as the Monday leg?!
i think the original will have been messed up with the clocks going back. 8pm in future.

just looked at the league table - how the hell did i get 62 points in the first leg' date=' i think i went out first hand LOL[/quote'] Can only assume the number of late reg'ers who subsequently go out in a 'lower' finishing place than yourself bump early exiters points up. Maybe you're onto something ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October really....I saw you get pretty lucky with short stack shove 88 vs two others to triple up or go out .....not sure I would class that as a moan! But yes...I think I saw your exit also and that was unlucky so I guess it is swings and roundabouts....what I do agree is that there is some pretty dubious play going on...some real luckboxes hitting with trash!

Getting a bit fed up of these' date=' been done over in all 5 so far. #moan[/quote']

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October You're right I did get pretty lucky with the 88 vs A10 vs A10 3 wayer, in the end I went out with 1010 vs K9 that hit trips. Anyway I was just a bit steamed at the time, as I have been knocked out of all 5 holding the best hand, but I realise that is the nature of tournament poker and also that no one wants to hear about my badbeats :D Sorry for posting it up. What I meant to say was WP everyone, especially those who had nice deep runs and picked up loads of points, e.g andybell and like2fish :)

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October Repton...I wasn't having a go...I get frustrated too...just I noticed that particular hand when you were on my table....

You're right I did get pretty lucky with the 88 vs A10 vs A10 3 wayer, in the end I went out with 1010 vs K9 that hit trips. Anyway I was just a bit steamed at the time, as I have been knocked out of all 5 holding the best hand, but I realise that is the nature of tournament poker and also that no one wants to hear about my badbeats :D Sorry for posting it up. What I meant to say was WP everyone, especially those who had nice deep runs and picked up loads of points, e.g andybell and like2fish :)

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October i see the latest table is up with last nights results....i am not sure i am going to make it as i am too far back and due to the flat nature of the points structure it is actually very hard to make any real gains on your opponents. In fact the top 20 could probably reg and not even play the remaining tournaments and i would guess most of them would make it into the top 30 as they would still get a about 40-60 points a go!

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October The way it works with the re-entries and the lobby serving up finishing places based on position at the time is quite annoying - for the 3 remaining legs I could quite easily shove every hand from start of tournament and either get a huge stack or bust out straight away but notch up a '40th' place finish (ish) because that's about how many people reg at start - and as people get knocked out later on in tournament, as the field size has grown, they get a finishing position behind that. Then simply use a re-entry and try to beat '40th' and get even more points - and if failing at that, 3 lots of '40th' would almost guarantee a top 30 pos at the end of it. I just can't bring myself to do it though, haven't re-entered at all yet and hoping to keep it that way. Twas like that in the last league they did too (except no re-entries then), really wish they'd fix the way they read the positions after the tournament has ended, can't be right that the guy that goes out first after 5 mins gets more points than the guy that's played for 2.5 hours.

Re: Boyle Vegas League - starts 27th October I feel your pain of busting with the best hand, its just how it goes sometimes! I busted with 8s v A10s. I have had a rough sept and oct geting money in good,making the right calls when I get shoved on etc. You are 15th though so good going so far :-) Good luck to all the PL'ers :-)