** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday October 4th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Manchester City (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday October 4th 4pts Both teams to score 10/11 Coral Villa often have a real good go at sides at Villa Park and I see no different here whether Benteke features or not. In this fixture last season they turned City over 3-2 and while I’m not expecting that to happen here I do think both sides can score. City are just finding their way at the back with nobody really standing out alongside Vincent Kompany and Villa don’t look tight either so the 10/11 on both sides scoring looks perfectly acceptable to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-man-city-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-the-evening-kick-off

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday October 4th ASTON VILLA – MANCHESTER CITY Final Score 0-1 at 7.30 @ Marathonbet An interesting game is going to be played at “Villa Park”. Aston Villa wants to show a better face at the third continuing game against one of the “big” teams of Premier League, having lost with 3-0 the games against Arsenal (home) and Chelsea (away). These two results ended an unbeaten run of four games (3-1-0) for the team of Birmingham. Manchester City, on the other hand, will look for a win, which will fulfill many scopes and will play a huge role at the uplifting of its morale. The Citizens are in danger of staying out of the “16” phase of Champions League and as a result they will try to balance this possible negative fact with their good performances at Premier League. The last two away wins against Aston Villa have come with 0-1 as final score and I think that City will repeat today a win with this score.

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday October 4th

ASTON VILLA – MANCHESTER CITY Final Score 0-1 at 7.30 @ Marathonbet An interesting game is going to be played at “Villa Park”. Aston Villa wants to show a better face at the third continuing game against one of the “big” teams of Premier League, having lost with 3-0 the games against Arsenal (home) and Chelsea (away). These two results ended an unbeaten run of four games (3-1-0) for the team of Birmingham. Manchester City, on the other hand, will look for a win, which will fulfill many scopes and will play a huge role at the uplifting of its morale. The Citizens are in danger of staying out of the “16” phase of Champions League and as a result they will try to balance this possible negative fact with their good performances at Premier League. The last two away wins against Aston Villa have come with 0-1 as final score and I think that City will repeat today a win with this score.
Unlucky! I just thought I would mention that your tip did help me predict a low scoring City win, so it was still of use. Seems like City just have another gear when they need to, which is good to remember for live betting.