Friday Night Poker

Bart(UK)

Re: Friday Night Poker Need to earn 3 more points on Sky tonight to qualify for the premier promotion thing, then I'll start to have a look if there's any tourney action going on. ... Decided to play a €5 'Cinq Majeur' on Winamax. ...lost 95% of my stack all in on flop of AJ2 with AJ vs A8 when he gets runner runner flush, and then it's all over from there. D'oh!

Re: Friday Night Poker

tonight??? next week mate' date='only on Thursday nights :)[/quote'] Ahh cheers mate. Email only received this afternoon but looks like it was dated yesterday so makes sense. Hopefully someone will remind me in the daily thread next week. On that basis doing nothing tonight, will catch up with some paperwork, write a couple of birthday cards etc. Good luck everyone, will pop in later to see how you all are diddlying :ok

Re: Friday Night Poker Spotted a £1 free games/spins thingy in emails from Paddypower. Also promo where £5 free sports bet if spend £5 on games (Edit: had to be on ipad): Paddypower Freespins = +£4.15 cash Seems I make more when not playing poker :rollin Edit: Had to use ipad/mobile client to gain freebet, so didn't qualify for that. Must read the email properly!