Flat Racing > Saturday September 6th

Aidymac

Haydock 2:40 - Betfred.com Superior Mile(Group 3) (1) 1m Captain Cat is a horse with buckets of talent and he showed that when bolting up in a Group 3 at Salisbury a few weeks ago. He was then stepped up into Group 2 company and he ran with credit, finishing 3rd behind Bow Creek. He now drops back down in class so he has to be taken very seriously in such a small field. I fancy Short Squeeze to go onto better things personally as I feel he was value for more than his neck win last time out. He was given one of the best rides I have ever seen in the hands of Pat Smullen that day so it has to be a big positive that Smullen is back in the saddle tomorrow. It is all about value though and I can't see the 9/2 lasting personally. Short Squeeze - 3 Points WIN @ 9/2 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/haydock-superior-mile-betting-pat-smullen-to-give-short-squeeze-another-peach

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday September 6th Haydock 3:50 - Betfred Sprint Cup(Group 1) (1) 6f The Henry Candy trained Music Master is a horse to be taken very seriously here on the back of a neck win in a Group 3 at Newbury last time out. He will probably have to improve a bit to win at this level but the horse is certainly going the right way at the moment. He finished 4th in the Diamond Jubilee at Ascot in June which is form that would put him right in the mix here tomorrow. I think Sole Power's victory last time out was absolutely breath-taking, he looked well beat at one stage as it looked like he could not find a gap through. Once Richard Hughes got a gap, he made up incredible ground in the final strides to get up. His speed is out of this world and he can notch up another Group 1 win. Sole Power - 4 Points WIN @ 3/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/haydock-sprint-cup-betting-sole-power-can-land-yet-another-big-pot-for-eddie-lynam

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.