IPO Newcastle stake request - Samba ** SOLD OUT**

Samba_SamPa

Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, nortzledg on Pokerstars Stake Requested: €280 / £225 / $375 in 25 shares of £9 / $15 Event/Tournament: Boylesports IPO Newcastle Offer: 1 share = stakeback + 2.5% of profit (full Stakeback then 62.5% of profits) Date of Events: Fri 22nd Aug, Sun 24th Aug & Mon 25th Aug Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- Been umm'ing and ahh'ing about posting, as I have been very much living off-computer lately (earlier nights, longer asleep, more energy during the day - it's brilliant!), but as the days tick down I've decided nothing ventured nothing gained. No harm in 'putting it out there'! :) The €250+30 Boylesports IPO hits Newcastle in a week and a half, and if I am able to sell enough shares I would love to be able to play it, being a big live tourney right on my doorstep. I would play Day 1b on Friday 22nd, then obviously Days 2 & 3 on the Sun and Mon if all goes to plan. I *think* I have been the most profitable stakee on the forum since the staking thread was launched, although the 'table' is no longer kept - but I have regularly turned profits from staking threads, with a good few returning decent ROIs, the best of which was turning $218 into $5400. If you are interested in buying a piece of the action I would ideally prefer bank transfer - details can be provided by PM, but could accept Stars transfers too - to nortzledg. Thank you for reading :hope Pete

Re: IPO Newcastle stake request - Samba Just to give notice and to be totally upfront and fair to Rhino, I've been discussing a possible 100% staking with Pete for this event. We're currently discussing the finer details and it may or may not result in a staking agreement. At this stage I would only really be interested in a 100% deal though, sorry Rhino.

Re: IPO Newcastle stake request - Samba Further to what Bart has already written, and to record it on the thread, we have reached an agreement for a full 100% stake to play in the IPO Newcastle tournament. Bart is providing the seat in full, and will receive full stakeback plus a tiered payout of any profit. If I cash but go out before FT - Bart 62.5% Samba 37.5% If I reach the FT - Bart 57.5% Samba 42.5% Should I win the tournament - Bart 50% Samba 50% I've contacted Rhino off-forum to thank him for trying to get the ball rolling, and of course many thanks to Bart for giving me the opportunity to play a big tourney on my doorstep. :hope for us

Re: IPO Newcastle stake request - Samba

Further to what Bart has already written, and to record it on the thread, we have reached an agreement for a full 100% stake to play in the IPO Newcastle tournament. Bart is providing the seat in full, and will receive full stakeback plus a tiered payout of any profit. If I cash but go out before FT - Bart 62.5% Samba 37.5% If I reach the FT - Bart 57.5% Samba 42.5% Should I win the tournament - Bart 50% Samba 50% I've contacted Rhino off-forum to thank him for trying to get the ball rolling, and of course many thanks to Bart for giving me the opportunity to play a big tourney on my doorstep. :hope for us
I confirm staking agreed as per Pete's post above which we've pulled together over the last couple of days with helpful input from both Rhino & BoylePoker. Transfer of €230 seat+€50 cash combo has been made via BoylePoker, Pete will double check that he can reg with the resulting €280 seat later on. I've been struggling with the logistics of playing either IPO Dublin or Newcastle myself and so to give a fellow PL member a chance to experience the buzz of a big international tournament, especially one close to them is I believe a great deal for us both and for the PL community overall. I too want to thank Rhino for his input and help with this and I've said that I'm more than happy if Rhino & Pete want to swap a small % of each other privately, I just didn't want things to get overly complicated or messy. I wish them both and all PL members playing IPO Newcastle the very best of luck and above all else just go and have fun, they're great opportunities but enjoy yourselves first & foremost :ok

Re: IPO Newcastle stake request - Samba ** SOLD OUT** Also want to thank Pete too. I initially offered him a better deal, but he's an honest and generous fellow and felt happier playing at the agreed levels. Testament to what a great guy he is. Deserves all the run good going.