Lay The Favourite

Hi guys, I've been using this system for the past week yielding great results. My ROI is 31.86%. Thus far, I've used it on 15 games and have only lost once. Criteria: Look for teams between 1.5 - 2.5. Massive spread, I know, but in regards to teams which have odds of 2.5, ensure that the opponents odds aren't far off i.e 3.2 (look at team form of course). Lay the favourite before the match. I tend to do it a couple of hours before as the odds seem to come out as the game edges closer, therefore maximising any potential profit. If none of the teams score after 25 mins cash out - teams rarely score within the first 25 mins. If the dog score first, cash out - Healthy profit. If the favourite scores first, cash out - Loss Again, this is all at your digression and how you see the game going, but I'd rather not take the risk. Here's some sample trades I did yesterday and today: [TABLE=width: 417]

[TR] [TD=class: xl63, width: 227]Layed Real Madrid @ 2.88. Score was 1-1 vs Man Utd. Man utd scored. Backed RM @ 7.2. £5.89 profit. Layed Dynamo Moscow @ 1.55. Dynamo scored in the first 15 mins. Backed dynamo at 1.19Loss: £3.20[/TD] [TD=width: 62, align: right][/TD] [TD=width: 64, align: right][/TD] [TD=class: xl64, width: 64, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] What do people think of the system? any way it can be improved? flaws etc?