Gut feelings....

Sco

I have tried a few different systems now, and all have worked OK, but I have generally found that it is best not to stick to one system. I think that there is a lot to be said about gut feelings and betting on the teams/players who YOU think will win. I was running a thread called 'bets by punterslounge' where I searched the threads and placed the best bets, but I simply dont have time to to that any more. This is as much for me to keep track of bets than anything else. I have made a steady profit this year with the help of this forum, and if I can continue then i will be happy! Rules 1) Bets can be made on any sport or event. 2) Any odds can be taken. 3) Stakes will be between 1 - 50 points. 4) There is not fixed staking plan. 5) Starting bank of 200 points. Selections to follow: Sco

Re: Gut feelings.... Tennis M.Zabaleta tb F.Santoro - 1.36 (Bluesq) - 10pts M.Ancic tb F.Gonzalez - 2.75 (bet365)- 5pts Analysis Zabaleta is on great form, played really well to beat Tim Henman who would have been looking to get off to a good start on the clay. Zabaleta is a good player on clay, and I dont think Santoro will get close. Ancic (agreeing with edtkh from this forum), that after completely outplaying Kuerten u would expect him to have a good go at beating Gonzalez. Gonzalez is no mug, but at I at least see value on Ancic, who is a player I have always liked. Starting bank: 200pts

Re: Gut feelings.... Football Juventus to qualify - 1.57 (oral) - 15pts Lyon/PSV over 2.5 goals - 2.00 (bet365)- 5pts Analysis Juventus showed in the second half at Anfield that they can play, and i expect to see that urgency tonight. Dont think it will be a high scoring game, but i think liverpool will struggle to score unless its from a set piece. Without Gerrard Liverpool never look as good, so relatively high stakes here. Lyon/PSV I can see a lot of goals here, Lyons manager has said that they are going to go for the win, so are going to be attacking. I can also see PSV scoring as they are a very under rated side in this competition, which will cause Lyon to attack. Lyon on there day could score a hat full, and should have done in the first leg.

Re: Gut feelings.... Bank: -11.4 Juventus to qualify - 1.57 (oral) - 15pts:@ Lyon/PSV over 2.5 goals - 2.00 (bet365)- 5pts:@ M.Zabaleta tb F.Santoro - 1.36 (Bluesq) - 10pts:D M.Ancic tb F.Gonzalez - 2.75 (bet365)- 5pts:@ I have to say I cant believe that Liverpool held on, although by all accounts they deserved it. Lets hope for some better selection tommorrow! Sco