Betfair- "Vegas Second Chance"

DasBoot

September is a boring month. Imagine being flown out to Vegas in September to join Team Betfair to catch a show on the strip, play some Poker tournaments, and whizz around the Grand Canyon in a helicopter! Surely, that would be the end of your September blues? Qualify IN MINUTES for our “Betfair Does Vegas” freeroll! [TABLE=class: tableStructure]

[TR] [TD=width: 168]How do I qualify?[/TD] [TD=width: 448]
  1. Transfer into your Betfair Poker wallet between July 1st and July 31st.
  2. Play in our “Big Win”, “Rookie” or “Featured” games and make a Full House or Better.

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 168] What happens next? [/TD] [TD=width: 448] Freeroll tokens are dropped into winners accounts on Friday August 1st. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 168] When is the “Betfair Does Vegas” freeroll? [/TD] [TD=width: 448] Saturday August 2nd at 7pm UK time. [/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] https://poker.betfair.com/promotion/vegas-second-chance/

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Betfair- "Vegas Second Chance"

Came 2nd for a €200 tournament token. Clutching at straws here but the prize has to be taken and if the winner can't make it, it goes to the 2nd placed player :hope :lol
Not sure I have any "one times" left, been used a lot in recent years, but one more time on this happening :hope

Re: Betfair- "Vegas Second Chance" And hope you get drawn on my table?? :spank Thinking about it, I'll only play if i get knocked out of the €4k multi entry staring at 7pm OR I have a big stack in that. I confuse myself playing different variants.

Re: Betfair- "Vegas Second Chance" I had a dream last night that Betfair contacted me and said that the winner of the tourney couldn't make it and I was to be awarded the trip to Vegas. Anyway, checked my inbox...nothing. So I sent an email to them today saying that I had been informed that the winner couldn't go on the trip and therefore it should be forfeited and awarded to me. My thinking is if this was true, Betfair would keep quiet and not tell me. Heck you can't blame a man for trying :p

Re: Betfair- "Vegas Second Chance" Dear David, Thank you for your e-mail. Kindly be advised that our Poker promotional team have confirmed that the first place winner will in fact be attending the event. We will be publishing the photos to the Team Betfair facebook, Twitter and Betting.Betfair so you will also also be able to check this yourself. We would recommend that you keep an eye on our Poker promotional page as we are currently planning a trip to the Caribbean in November and once this is all set up we will update details on how to qualify online. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. :cry